Scissorhands (Soraura)

Pairing: Soraru x Urata
Genre: Honestly Idk what genre this is I'm so sorry ww
Requested by mysteryjessica

A/N: This was inspired by the song scissorhands and some random trailer of the movie which I watched cause I was obsessed with this song ww This is for the wonderful great, Mai-san, I hope you'll like it!

*****

Winter was coming to an end and spring was coming yet snow was falling from the sky, covering the ground in a beautiful white layer.

A certain flower garden was also not spared by the snow as the flowers were covered with the snow, a raven-haired male standing there as he watched them without any expression on his face.

The coldness didn't bother him. Unlike the emptiness that he felt within him.

It was so cold, sad and lonely in this mansion which was shun away from the others.

He, who was so different than the others, was not allowed to live with them.

Just because he had something that others didn't.

Scissorhands.

Those delicate fingers that humans possessed, something that he did not have.

He only had scissors instead, having had them since his birth already.

Those hands which contained no warmth. Those hands where the snow wouldn't melt even as they met his fingertips.

Those hands which humans were so terrified of. Those hands who could only hurt people.

Yes, Soraru was hated by the society. Though he couldn't change anything about it. For they wouldn't even let him get close to them, fearing that he would pierce their hearts with those scissorhands that he had.

And he couldn't blame them. For he was terrified of them himself. Those hands who could only hurt and not protect.

Yet there was one person who didn't care about what others said. Who had ignored their warnings and still decided to approach the raven-haired male despite all of it.

Urata Wataru.

He had heard about the rumors of a male with scissorhands residing in the mansion laid further away from town.

And the brunet being himself, decided to go there because why not? After all, he was curious.

"Wow, it's cold here.", the brunet muttered to himself, shivering slightly as he walked through the fresh snow towards the gates of the mansion.

Looking at the black gates for a little while longer, the brunet then let out a sigh before pushing them open and walking inside, alarming the raven-haired male who looked at the gates before walking off quickly and silently back into the mansion.

Upon entering, Urata barely caught the glimpse of a figure rushing into the mansion as he, too, walked there, quickly getting inside as he called out to the other who was walking up the stairs quickly.

"Oiiiii, I am not going to hurt you or anything! You scared? Don't run away!", the younger male said as the older male sighed as he put up a good distance away from them before answering.