"It's kinda cold today, don't you think?" (Various Ships)

Soramafu:

Mafumafu: Uwaaaah, it's kinda cold today, don't you think?

Soraru: *sighs* You never listen to me, do you? I told you it was going to be cold today but all you ever wear is that oversized hoodie of yours

Mafumafu: Eh? I'm sorry?

Soraru: It's fine. I was feeling warm anyway so you can take this. *wraps his scarf around Mafumafu*

Mafumafu: Ehhhh? Don't you need your scarf, Soraru-san?

Soraru: I said I was hot, didn't I? *proceeds to take off his jacket and make Mafumafu wear it*

Mafumafu: Eh?! Soraru-san, what if you catch a cold?!

Soraru: Stop questioning everything I do and just accept this

Mafumafu: But Soraru-san—

Soraru: *ignores him and proceeds to take off his sweater*

Mafumafu: *blushes* EHHHHH?! SORARU-SAN NO

(A/N: Soraru was still wearing sth underneath dw)

*****

Kashitsuki

Kashitaro: It's kinda cold today, don't you think, Amatsuki-kun?

Amatsuki: *frowns* Did you not dress up warm enough again, Kashitaro-san?

Kashitaro: I'm sorry, I was a bit in a hurry. *chuckles* But I'm not feeling that cold, it was just a statement

Amatsuki: Still... Ah! Here, take this! *takes out a masamune warming pack* It might help a bit! And I will make us some tea and all when we get back home!

Kashitaro: *stares at the hand warmer before taking it* Thank you, Amatsuki-kun. Let's head back quickly, alright?

Amatsuki: Mhm! Let's go~

*****

Luznaru

Nqrse: Ahhh, it's kind of cold today, Luz-chan, don't you think so too?

Luz: Really? I think it's not that cold.

Nqrse: Ehhhh, really? Are you some sort of heater who can protect himself from the cold? Heat me up, Luz-chan~! *clings onto Luz's arm*

Luz: Ehh... Well, I can hug you once we're back. Now is a bit...

Nqrse: Yes yes, I get it I get it~ Anyways, let's quickly go home so I can get warmed up already~ I want to go into the warm house and dive into my beloved's arms! *starts pulling Luz to run faster*

Luz: *smiles softly* Yes, let's go

*****

Urasaka

Sakata: Uwaaaah, it's kinda cold today, don't you think?

Urata: Well, idiot, I can't control the damn weather. Do you want me to make the sun come out?

Sakata: ...

Sakata: YOU CAN DO THAT, URATA-SAN?! Σ(・□・;)

Urata: I JUST FREAKING TOLD YOU THAT I CAN'T

Sakata: PEOPLE CAN DO THAT?? I NEVER KNEW!

Urata: Oh my god— PEOPLE CAN'T MAKE THE SUN APPEAR ALL OF A SUDDEN. LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE

Sakata: W-wait... they can't? QwQ

Urata: ...

Sakata: qwq

Urata: ...

Urata: ...They can

Sakata: OwO

Sakata: ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Sakata: Urata-san, can you make the sun come out as well??

Urata: ...Yes

Sakata: Ohhhhh, can you do it now?!

Urata: ...Suuuuure. But it will take a bit until it works

Sakata: Yaaaaaaaay! Let's go home and wait till your magic works then, Urata-san! *runs ahead*

Urata: ...I regret what I just did

*****

Shimasen

Senra: Hah... It's kinda cold today, don't you think?

Shima: You're feeling cold even though you have someone hot walking besides you?

Senra: Oh my god... Maashi not again

Shima: What~? *snickers* I just told you the truth~ Though you must be hotter than me cause I don't feel cold at all~

Senra: Maashi, please just shut up with this for once *blushes*

Shima: Aw~ Does Senra not take compliments well?

Senra: I will lock you out of our home, Maashi... But it will be fine because you are feeling hot anyway, don't you? *smiles before he runs fast to lock Shima out of the house*

Shima: Eh? Wait, Senra, sorry it was a joke! Don't lock me out of the house!

*****

Evesou

Sou: Uwaah... *sneezes quietly* It's kinda cold today, don't you think, Eve-san?

Eve: It really is... Let's make some hot chocolate once we arrive at my place, okay?

Sou: Hot Choco! I feel less cold now just thinking about i— *sneezes* Or not

Eve: Pfft— Unfortunately, I have nothing with me right now

Sou: That's alright! I can manage this for a bit longer so no need to worry about me!

Eve: Hm... *takes Sou's hand and puts them in his pocket*

Sou: E-eh? E-eve-san?

Eve: Until we get there, we can hold each other's hands to maybe warm up a little bit. It kind of feels warmer already, don't you think? *smiles*

Sou: *blushes* Y-yes...

Eve: That's good. Then let's walk like that until we get back

Sou: O-ok...

A/N: "It's kind of cold today, don't you think?" What would your response be if hm... someone asked you that? ww If it depends on the person, just use a random one www If you have troubles deciding just take me or... Oz! ww

Anyways, ahem! It's kind of cold today, don't you think?

Ok that's all from me today so see nya in the next chapter~ Sayonyara~