Under the Moonlight with you (Sorasaka)

Pairing: Soraru x Sakata
Genre: Fluff
Requested by Yuinacchi

A/N: Another update ww I can't do titles someone help me www like pls ww it's the biggest pain to get the title www Anyways! Thank you for requesting this, Yuina, I hope you enjoy reading this! Just some fluff www Anyways, hope you like it!

*****

It was night when a doorbell rang several times, a raven-haired male letting out a annoyed groan as he sighed and sat up. "Who the hell is ringing at my door at 2 am?", the male asked himself as he blinked a few times before groggily standing up and heading to the door.

Soraru was already dead tired from the collab that he had done with Sakata, satisfied but exhausted from the song for his project.

Whoever was ringing at his god damn door right now and wouldn't even stop, taking away his precious sleep, would get a piece of his mind right now.

As soon as he opened the door, his blue eyes met red ones as the annoyance on his face disappeared, his expression softening as he forgot the complains that he had moments ago.

"Good Morning, Soraru-san!", the younger male greeted him as the raven-haired male gave the other a wry smile, sighing as he ruffled the other's hair. "What do you mean "good morning"? It's like 2 am, you know? What are you doing here, Sakata?", Soraru asked as the redhead giggled happily when his hair was ruffled before answering.

"I couldn't sleep because I was so excited and happy because of our last collab and before I knew it, my feet carried me to your house!", the younger male explained as the raven-haired male sighed fondly, pulling his hand away as he ruffled his own hair, slowly waking up more, his sleepiness fading.

"I see. Well, alright. Do you want to come inside then? You can stay the night for once because it's not safe for you to go back home alone. Don't just go outside when it's night. I don't want something to happen to you.", Soraru scolded him lightly before continuing.

"You can sleep here and I can bring you home tomorrow so come in.", the raven-haired male said as he stepped aside to let the younger male enter his home. But all the other male did, was smile as he still stood there without moving an inch which made the older male raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Something wrong, Sakata? If you won't come, I will have to carry you, you know? I'm tired so I don't really want to stand here for the rest of the night.", Soraru told him with a wry smile which snapped the younger male out of his daze as he gave him an apologetic smile.

"Ah! You're right! Sleep is probably good huh... But! Before that! Can we go somewhere? I found a reaaaally nice place on the way here and I wanted to show it to you, Soraru-san!", Sakata exclaimed as the older male looked at him dumbfounded before sighing.

"And you want to show me this place... now? We can always go there later too, you know? So how about we go there in the morning? Early is fine too if you really want to go there so much.", the older male suggested to him.

God, did he want to sleep until 3pm but this was Sakata here. Soraru wouldn't mind waking up early if it was for the redhead.

"It can't wait! After all, the sight is only this beautiful at night!", the redhead argued as he waved his fists up and down. "Or do you not want to?", he asked as he frowned slightly, Soraru literally being able to see his dog ears and tail drooping as he felt guilty, letting out a sigh before shaking his head with a smile.

"No, I want to see what you want to show me. Lead the way.", Soraru told him as he took his keys and put on his shoes before stepping outside and locking the door, not even bothering to change his clothes as it was late and no one would be around anyway. And he was too tired to care about his appearance at this point.