Red Spider Lily Part 12 (Various Ships) {Make a choice}

Pairings: Soramafu, Luznaru, Urasaka, Kashitsuki, Evesou

Criminal AU
It's time for you guys ww The moment I've been waiting for ever since chapter 2 www Choosing timeeeeee ww Let's see if you get it right www

*****

"Soraru, have you finished your part of your work yet?", a distorted voice asked as the raven-haired male hummed while typing on his computer in the dark lit room.

"I am almost done. I sabotaged the security system of almost everything already. All I need to do is to finish hacking into the security system of the cyber crime division... Problem is that the security is too good there.", Soraru answered as he chewed on his thumbnail.

"Ah, that makes sense. That system is guarded by Nqrse who put the security there before leaving.", the distorted voice said as the raven-haired male clicked his tongue.

"This is a pain...", the male sighed as he slumped over his table.

"...Go ahead and take a break then. We wouldn't want you to overwork, would we, Soraru?"

"Yeah but this is necessary in order to complete our goal of Japan's rebirth. It's your wish to make this country a better place without sinners, right? In order for that to happen, I have to finish my part.", Soraru said as he sat back up and continued typing on his computer.

"Yes but that can wait. Go check on Mafumafu for now. You two got closer in the past week, didn't you?", the leader asked as the male hesitated before nodding. "I think he can tolerate my presence now after that day.", Soraru said as he thought back on the day where they had sung together.

A small smile settled on his face when he remembered how Mafumafu had smiled at him for the first time. And he opened up more which didn't go unnoticed by the raven-haired male, the older immediately taking that opportunity to get the albino to open up even more.

"...Alright, I will take a break then. Is everyone else finished already?", Soraru asked as he switched his computer off, stretching slightly before he stood up and exited his room, ignoring all the scattered papers on the ground which had pictures of his previous victims on it, either being ripped apart or crossed out.

"Close to finished. By the end of this week, we will be able to start our rebirth.", the voice answered as the raven-haired male hummed satisfied.

"That's good to know. Finally, your wish can come true. And if all goes well, I will find my little brother again as well.", Soraru said as the voice on the other side hesitated before humming.

"Yes. As promised, you will see him sooner or later once we start our rebirth. Anyways, I will go monitor our subject and leave Mafumafu to you. Talk to you later.", the voice said as Soraru hummed before the person disconnected from the call.

Just as he finished, the raven-haired male reached the familiar white door, leading to the piano room as he opened the door before quietly stepped in, spotting the albino sitting on the stool as he just finished a song.

Upon hearing the door opening, Mafumafu looked up to see the raven-haired male walking towards him, a small smile forming on his face as he greeted the older male. "Ah, hello, Soraru-san. Didn't you say that you had to do some work?"

"I did but I decided to take a small break and see what you were doing. Were you singing again?", Soraru asked curiously as he walked closer, the albino nodding before he shifted a bit so there was some space on the chair.

"Do you want to play with me?", the albino asked as the older male didn't hesitate to accept and sit down next to the younger male.

"Do you want to sing or would you just want to play without singing?", Soraru asked as he looked at the keys in front of him, wondering what kind of song they would be playing.