Forget me Not (Soramafu)

Requested by: @HillOfCrosses
Pairing: Soraru x Mafumafu
Genre: Fluff/Angst

A/N: A bit late but this is kinda for the AtR's anniversary also ww I decided to take a Soramafu request and include a bit of it as well, I hope you will enjoy this chapter and that I managed to fulfill your request! I am sorry if it wasn't quite accurate, I did my best! Anyways, hope you guys enjoy and remember to treasure your pillows!

*****

It was never supposed to happen.

That day when he and his lover got separated.

It was a Saturday afternoon. Soraru and Mafumafu had just finished working on their new song that they wanted to release on YouTube.

It was one that the albino was quite proud of, thinking that he was actually satisfied with the song this time.

And he wasn't the only one who thought so. His raven-haired partner was also very satisfied with the outcome, being very proud of his lover who had been working hard this time as well.

So they decided that they should go outside for once and celebrate this together.

Not only because they had finished their song. But because their 5th Anniversary of After the Rain was soon. In fact, it was tomorrow.

(A/N: it's over already but still forgive me ww)

So with that, they had decided to go on a date, having made plans already.

First, they wanted to go to some nice but small restaurant where they could just relax with the two of them in the quiet.

And then, they wanted to go stargazing as the weather was nice and the sky would probably be clear.

"Hngh... Thanks for your hard work today, Soraru-san!", the younger male exclaimed with a grin as he stretched slightly, quickly saving their work process before switching the computer off.

"Thanks for your hard work as well, Mafu.", the raven-haired male replied, yawning as he put down his set of headphones also stretching slightly as he could hear his back cracking slightly as he did so.

Though it was only quiet, Mafumafu heard it as he let out a snort, looking at the older male with a teasing smile. "Pfft- Old man~"

Hearing that comment, the raven-haired male rolled his eyes as he stood up and flicked the younger male's forehead, earning a whine from the latter.

"Owie! You are a meanie, Soraru-san!", Mafumafu exclaimed as he held his forehead, the raven-haired male merely sighing as he crossed his arms.

"Says the one who insults his partner as old.", Soraru argued before his expression softened, a small smile forming on the older male's lips.

"Though putting this aside, I'll forgive you this time. We still have some things we want to do before this day ends, right?", the older male reminded him as Mafumafu hummed and stood up from his chair.

"You're right! We still wanted to go on a date, right? Lemme just change my clothes and then we can go~", Mafumafu chirped as he quickly picked some clothes from his closet before rushing to his bathroom, having been in his pajamas for the whole day even when Soraru came over for them to work.

"Alright. Don't take too long though, we have to be there in around half an hour for our reservation.", the older male reminded him.

"Yes yes~"

And with that, Mafumafu closed the door behind him and quickly changed and prepared himself.

Checking himself one last time in the mirror, Mafumafu hummed satisfied before heading back to the bedroom where Soraru was waiting for him.