I may be a tsundere but I love you (Sorasen)

Requested by sanjyuuichi_
Collab with Freboredom
Pairing: Soraru x Senra
Genre: Fluff

Ame-san's A/N: I really enjoyed writing with Miko! She made me feel so soft...she ALSO BULLIED ME BY WRITING THAT I WAS CUTE INSTEAD OF SEN ACCIDENTALLY I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THAT. MIIKKOOOO

Mikoto's A/N: WhydidIhavetochooseatitleagainIabsolutelysuckatthis— Anyways ww This is the first time we have collabed and I am very honored to be able to write a oneshot with her for Candy-san ww I am sorry that it took so long, I hope you guys enjoy (Also what is this with people telling you, you bully them when all you did was appreciate them T ^ T)

*****

The morning sun was shining through the curtains, the birds chirping outside already as a raven-haired male sighed, wanting to sleep some more.

But the sun blinding him, made it hard for him as he let out another quiet sigh.

In the end, he opened his eyes sleepily, blinking a few times to wake himself a bit more.

First thing he saw as he did so, was some blond hair and as he moved a bit more, the face of someone familiar came in front of him. Smiling slightly, the older male brushed a strand of hair away in order to have a better look at him.

He was truly gorgeous like that, looking so peaceful.

Whining softly in his sleep as he felt the strand of hair move from his face, Senra's eyes flutter open slowly and he looks up towards the one responsible for such an action.

Almost immediately, Senra's cheeks burst into color when he realizes Soraru had been staring at him. How long had he been doing that!?

"Stop staring at me! It's too early in the morning for this, my face probably looks like a mess!" While scolding the older, Senra hides his face away beneath the blankets, hiding away his embarrassment.

''I just woke up so it's not like I stared at you for hours or anything like that.'', Soraru answered before pulling his hand back. ''Good morning though. Did you sleep well?'', the older male asked as he pulled the other male closer.

Usually he was never one for physical affection but Senra was a different case. And the blond male had been working hard the past few days so Soraru wanted to make sure that the younger male was well rested enough.

"I slept fine..." Senra mumbles, still beneath the blankets before poking his head out to quickly press a good morning kiss to Soraru's cheek.

"How about you? Did you sleep okay?" Senra hoped he didn't snore obnoxiously loud or move around too much and somehow disrupt Soraru's sleep. That wouldn't be very good! He hoped he didn't do any other weird things either...

''I slept well.'', the older male replied as he went to bury his face into the younger male's shoulder in an attempt to shield the sunlight blinding his eyes.

''Though I'd love to sleep more, I'm... sleepy...'', the raven-haired male said through a yawn as he was still trying his best to wake up completely.

"Then sleep longer. It's still early." Senra hums softly, reaching a hand up to run it through Soraru's soft, fluffy hair.

Really...it wasn't that early but Senra was just too soft for the raven haired to tell him no or to yell at him to stop being so lazy and wanting to sleep the day away. It was okay to do sometimes!