Pay attention to me! (Kashitsuki)

Pairing: Kashitaro x Amatsuki
Genre: Fluff
Requested by @rubahrebahan

*****

There were a lot of things Amatsuki could tolerate.

He could tolerate when his friends would come whenever he baked to steal some of his pastries or sweets that he made.

He could tolerate when getting teased about things as he would always tease them back.

He could tolerate his best friend, Mafumafu, calling him in the middle of the god damn night to whine about Soraru not listening to his demands which, and Amatsuki pitied him for that, was not that often as the raven-haired male listened to his friend's demands quite often.

He could tolerate it when he got pranked whenever his friends felt like making a video which was mostly his albino friend but still, he tolerated it.

He could tolerate it when his lover would come to his home whenever he got lost again. Amatsuki found it endearing even, loving every moment he got to spend with the fox-masked male.

What he couldn't tolerate though was the fact that right at this moment, he was sitting alone in the living room with no Kashitaro Ito next to him.

The time that this man could have spent with Amatsuki, he spent with his pets instead. Amatsuki could understand, he loved his pets dearly as well after all.

But he hated that Kashitaro would spend so much more time with his pets than with him.

Obviously, it was because the fox-masked male lived with them but still, Kashitaro could make more of an effort to spend time with him.

Though today, he was happy.

For this was where he could finally go over to his lover's house and spend some precious time with him.

The two of them were busy because of their work and each of them getting tired that they could merely send each other some texts or occasionally each other and talk for a few minutes to tell each other how work went.

Oh how Amatsuki wished that the two of them would have more chances to work together again just like they did in the past.

Shaking his negative thoughts off, the brunet decided to not think about it any longer, packing all the things he needed into his bag before putting some of his self made pastries into a box.

After checking if he had everything he nodded to himself before exiting his home, locking the door behind him as he sent Kashitaro a quick message, saying that he was on his way.

It didn't take long before he got a reply which consisted of only a kaomoji which made the younger male smile slightly when he saw it, sending a heart before he put his phone away and walked towards the fox-masked male's house.

Their homes were kind of far away, making it even more difficult for Amatsuki to visit the older male often. Work made him busy and the distance between their homes made it not easy for him to come by.

Thinking about it, the brunet got jealous of Soraru and Mafumafu, his friends who could easily visit each other whenever they wanted because their apartments were so close.

Not only that but they were working in a unit together as well so they had a fair share of work which they could do together.

Those two weren't even together so why could god not make it that he and Kashitaro could be like them.

"Stop with these thoughts again, Amatsuki... At least you can meet him today! And then you two can have a nice day together~", the brunet told himself, a smile creeping on his face when he thought of all the things the two of them could do together.