Colors of Happiness Part 2 (Soramafu & Evesou)

Small note in the beginning that the age differences and such will be wrong here in case you're wondering ww The age order from oldest to youngest is Soraru — Eve — Mafumafu — Sou Anyways, hope you enjoy~

The world was filled with colors. Red like roses. Orange like the sunset. Yellow like the sun. Green like the leaves of a tree. Blue like the sky.

The world was filled with thousands of different kinds of colors.

But Eve was never able to see any of them. Not once was he able to see any colors at all. Hearing everyone talk about their favorite colors and how beautiful that one color looked like was slightly depressing. But even so, the mushroom-haired male never let that discourage him from becoming an artist. Even when his parents tried to convince him to do something else.

Because in Eve's eyes, art was something incredible given to the world. There was one piece of art called "Painting into your Monochrome World" which was being painted by a colorblind artist as well. That one painting changed Eve's whole life in a matter of seconds.

Eve couldn't see colors that's for sure. But after looking at that painting, the mushroom-haired could feel as if he could see all the colors that everyone has been talking about for one second.

And after that day, he was set on becoming an artist so that he would be able to feel the moment of seeing colors again.

The mushroom-haired male had been pursuing art for six years now. And many people started acknowledging him and his art as it was inspiring to see a child who couldn't even see colors, draw as if he could see them with even more detail than a normal person.

But even with all the acknowledgement and success, Eve just couldn't be satisfied because in the end, he wasn't able to see his own colors that he had used for his drawings and paintings.

It had been six years now. And even if Eve wanted to be positive, he couldn't help but wonder if he would ever be able to see those colors again that he saw six years ago.

The school bell rang which snapped the mushroom-haired male out of his thoughts. He didn't say anything as he only put his things away silently before deciding to do his usual routine which would be going to his raven-haired friend before going to the art room where he would continue with his newest painting.

Heading down the hallway, the mushroom-haired male could hear some light piano playing. And even if he knew that there was no way that the raven-haired male would actually be playing, there was still the slight glimpse of hope that Eve was wrong and Soraru did find his love for piano again.

Sliding the door open, Eve stepped inside as he was about to give the older male his usual smile and greeting, stopping himself when he realized that there was a slight difference from usual.

One, Soraru was not making the music room a mess for once as all of his papers were laying organized next to him.

Two, the raven-haired male looked even more tired than usually and annoyed which was something the mushroom-haired male hadn't seen in a while.

And three, there was someone sitting next to the raven-haired male as he was cheerfully talking to the older male, not minding the fact that the former pianist looked like he just wanted to get away from him. Knowing Soraru, he must have tried that already but must have failed.

Both the raven-haired male and the albino looked towards the door when they heard it open as Eve only gave them a smile despite being confused.

"Sora-san, did you make a new friend?", the mushroom-haired male asked casually, deciding to not mention the fact that he was one of Soraru's only friends besides a certain brunet and pink-haired male.