Love at the first Bite (Soramafu)

Pairing: Vampire!Soraru x Mafumafu
Genre: Fluff? ww
Requested by @potatoskdjks
Vampire AU

A/N: It's been a while since I wrote things about vampires huh ww Thank you for requesting this! And thank you very much to Mai-san for providing me a plot because I am dying from my lack of ideas www Anyways, hope you guys enjoy ww

*****

Love.

Something so beautiful. Something that comes in so many different forms.

Love even had different languages and everyone felt love differently.

For Mafumafu, he longed for physical affection. Physical touch. For someone to hug or kiss him, anything, he didn't need words and cared more about actions.

Naturally, that's why he always clung to his friends as much as he could. Though unfortunately, some of their lovers were jealous which is why he couldn't get close to them for too long.

He also had a lot of lovers before wether they were girls or guys. Whenever someone confessed to him, the albino would immediately accept in hopes of being able be close with the other.

But those relationships never lasted for long, his partners always telling him that he was too clingy or that he could never give them their personal space.

Hearing that, Mafumafu would also lose interest in them and they'd end up breaking up. Even so, he always had hopes of finding the right person someday as he kept accepting confessions every time someone asked him out.

"Mafudon, maybe you should stop accepting every single confession that you get.", a redhead told him with a worried frown as he gave the other a popsicle while munching on his own.

"This girl really slapped you hard when you asked to break up...", his red-haired friend mumbled as he looked at the red cheek as his friend merely giggled and held the package against his cheek for a while to cool it.

"It's gonna stop hurting in a bit, don't worry~ And it was unfair of me to break up just like that~", the albino said as he opened the package and took out the popsicle before eating it.

"But I'll think about it, Sakatan~ Anyways, I gotta go now so see you tomorrow~", the albino chirped. "You always say thaaat! Also don't go that way, it's dangerous there is what I heard!", Sakata warned him as the other merely hummed a tune, ignoring him.

"Mafudoooooon!", the redhead whined as he momentarily thought of following the albino back to make sure he wouldn't randomly meet some stranger and go out with them.

But his ringtone interrupted him as the redhead widened his eyes at the caller's ID. "Ah, hello? Yes, I will be right there. I just have to bring Mafudon back home or he will— Mafudon?"

Looking at the place where the albino was standing before, Sakata could only see the trash cans and an empty street as he widened his eyes before stomping his foot on the ground in dissatisfaction. "Mafudon, you idiot! Fine! See if I will treat you to our meal next time!"

*****

Walking down the roads, the albino was singing to himself as he felt the sun slowly disappearing. Not caring if anyone heard him, Mafumafu continued happily as he slowly finished the popsicle in his hand.

"Love me~ Love me~ Love me~ It's all that I want~ La la la la la la~"

Singing so loudly, it was no wonder that someone would hear him if anyone was out there.