Colors of Happiness (Soramafu & Evesou)

This is inspired by Shigatsu wa Kimi no uso but I won't follow the complete plot and it will only be inspired for the Soramafu ww Evesou is a bit different~ Anyways, hope you guys enjoy~

"There are many different kinds of colors in this world. Not only the different kinds of colors which you can see but also the different kinds of colors that you can hear or feel. The colors of anger. The colors of sadness. The colors of loneliness. But what is the color of happiness?"

*****

The dry air-conditioning. The warm atmosphere of the people sitting in silence. The slight scent of dust. The musician sitting in front of his black piano. The calm and soothing melody ringing throughout the concert hall.

Three minutes. Three minutes was all it took for Mafumafu to determine his future. Three minutes was all it took for him to throw away all of his paths to other possible futures. Three minutes was all it took for him to fall in love with music.

On that faithful day in spring, he had decided that he too would become a musician. All so that someday, he could stand on the same stage as the raven-haired boy, creating the same beautiful sounds which he had felt that day.

It didn't matter to him what kind of music he played. It didn't matter how he would learn it. All that really mattered to him, was to move people with his own music just like the raven-haired male boy moved him.

And so, Mafumafu had decided to become a violinist. Because if he did, he would be able to stand on stage with the other male together.

With that determination, he decided he would work hard for his dream to come true.

Hours of practice. Practicing until perfection. Until finally finding his own way of playing the music. Until today, he could still remember the melody of that piece that the pianist had played on that day of spring. Even when he didn't know the name of the piece, he could still remember the melody.

After getting deeper and deeper into the music world, he had found out that the pianist's name was Soraru. A classical musician who had become famous for his music.

Hearing that reminded Mafumafu of the distance between them. Soraru being a famous pianist while he was still a mere normal violinist.

But even so, that didn't discourage the albino to continue working hard to get closer to the raven-haired male.

And so, after many years of hard work, he had finally grown into a violinist being popular among the audiences and known for his unique sounds.

He was just happy that his hard work had paid off and that he could finally get one step closer to his idol. The dream of standing next together on the stage didn't seem impossible and out of reach anymore.

And soon, he would gain his courage and try to talk to the older male. A piano competition would come up soon and Mafumafu would come to watch it.

It had been a while since he had watched a piano competition as the albino had been practicing a lot and lessons took a lot of his time. So it had been some time ever since he had listened to Soraru.

The dry air-conditioning. The warm atmosphere of the people sitting in silence. The slight scent of dust. It was the exact same atmosphere that he had felt a few years ago when he had met the older male for the first time.

He had been arriving a bit late so the competition had already started. Making sure that he was quiet, he quickly slipped through the aisles before sitting down, just in time for a raven-haired pianist to step up on stage.