Almond Tofu (Urasaka)

Pairing: Urata x Sakata
Genre: Fluff
Requested by @lynalyn-lyn3

A/N: Hello ww It's been a while but here is the next request, I hope this is ok! I'm sorry that this has no proofreading, we die like me in Dragonspine— Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy!

*****

"And with that, I'm really sorry but can you please take care of my little brother?", a raven-haired male asked as he bowed in front of a brunet and a redhead who looked at him.

"Sorry, you were not actually explaining a lot so can you tell us again, why you need someone to take care of your brother?", the brunet asked as he looked at the child hiding behind the raven-haired male, hugging his leg.

"I have a rehearsal for my online live but my brother suddenly came to visit me this week and all. I want to take him with me but I'm afraid that he'll be scared of the loud volume or that something will happen to him while I rehearse. I can't constantly keep an eye on him and sing at the same time.

I know that you guys wanted to hang out today so I wanted to ask you since you had a day off unlike others. I will compensate and treat you for dinner sometime so just this once. Please.", Soraru said once again as he bowed.

Looking between the raven-haired male and the raven-haired boy behind him, Urata could only sigh as he nodded, knowing that Sakata would be both fine and delighted with it anyway, seeing how the child seemed very adorable.

"Alright alright, we can do it. But I want some sushi as a compensation.", the brunet said as the older male nodded and sighed in relief at that as he gave them a thankful smile before turning towards the boy behind him.

"Come out, Hanpen-kun. These are Urata and Sakata and they will take care of you for today alright? I will come back and pick you up in the afternoon after my rehearsal is done and we can get some dinner together.", Soraru promised his little brother who only looked up at him then at the other two and back at his older brother.

The blue-haired boy seemed like he wanted to say something but he did not as he only stayed silent for a few seconds before nodding wordlessly which earned him a small smile from Soraru who ruffled his hair lightly, causing him to let go of the other's leg.

"Good. I will be off, ok? Be a good child and I will buy some almond tofu for you as a dessert.", the older male said as the young child's eyes brightened up ever so slightly at this, Hanpen nodding.

"Alright, thanks again then you two, I have to go before I will be late. See you."

Patting his younger brother's head a last time, the raven-haired male then rushed off, leaving Urata and Sakata with the small child in front of the brunet's apartment, neither of them knowing what to say before it was the red-haired male who broke the sentence.

"Um... Hanpen-kun, right? Do you want to go in first? We can get to know each other more and play games!", Sakata exclaimed cheerfully, Hanpen only flinching at the volume but nodding as he stepped inside before taking his shoes off and neatly placing them next to the other shoes.

"Woah, you can do that all by yourself already, what a smart child you are!", the redhead exclaimed once again, the blue-haired boy getting startled by it as he clutched tightly onto his bag, the oldest noticing how uncomfortable he felt as he let out a sigh and softly karate chopped Sakata.

"Oi, be careful of your volume, you idiot. You are scaring him.", Urata warned him which earned him a pout from his partner. "Let's go to the living room first then. You can place down your things there and we can find something to do.", the brunet said as Hanpen nodded obediently before following the older male into the living room.