Argument

Wanda POV

When Clint, Nat, Lincoln and Simmons came back with Daisy I was confused that they had the Inhuman weapon thief with them or just walking with them without something like handcuffs on, now that I think of it handcuffs probably would have been useless as she could very easily take the key and be out of the handcuffs before any of us realised what happened, but that doesn't matter. The point is I felt like she should be contained somehow like with the containment module.

Bucky apparently was having the same thoughts I was because he asked, "Shouldn't she be in a containment module or something because I'm pretty sure that she could take all of us out in seconds and we wouldn't even be able to defend?"

"She most definitely could but I don't think she will because after I explained everything she was pretty chill about it, or as chill as anyone could be after finding out they're part alien and half the planet was turned to dust by a walking grape alien," Daisy explained.

Nebula hummed in thought then asked, "How do we know we can trust her?"

"Uh, I don't know, she could just prove it to you somehow?" Lincoln suggested weakly.

"'She' is here in person you can talk to me not about me?" Yo-yo interjected.

Bucky just went on as if he hadn't heard her, "And how is that exactly?"

"Uh, hello?" Elena said.

"I don't know! Why would I know everything!? You'll just have to see!" Lincoln said annoyed.

"I'm literally right here," Yo-Yo pointed out.

"Well, maybe you should have thought it through before you brought her here all happily!" Bucky shouted back equally angrily.

"I didn't know about her either then Daisy said she was fine!" Lincoln yelled back in defence.

"Oh so now we believe every word Daisy tells us?" Quill asked, heatedly.

"Yeah, how do we know that every word that comes out of her isn't a lie!?" Joey agreed.

"Hey, she saved your life!" Nat yelled back angrily.

"Or did she do it to manipulate him!?" Nebula joined in.

"She wouldn't do that!" Lincoln argued.

"And how do you know that?!" I interjected.

"Like any of you know a thing about her!" Lincoln defended.

"That's the problem!" Bucky yelled.

"You're all acting like children!" Clint said angrily.

"Oh are we?! We're 'acting like children' because we don't know someone!?" Quill asked.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed the kid retreat to his reasonably new bedroom in the Compound, but couldn't bring myself to care.

"We've only known Daisy for like half a month, you and Simmons even less!" Nebula shouted.

"And we're just supposed to believe all the bullshit you guys spit out at us!?" I asked.

"Daisy didn't even tell us she was an Inhuman!" Thor joined in.

"I thought you were over that!" Hill said.

Yo-Yo POV

As they argued I noticed Daisy, who was just before watching them all, turn to a brunette woman who had her hands over her ears and eyes on the ground. She put a hand on her shoulder with a worried gaze, causing the woman's head to shoot up hands remaining on her ears.