HYDRA castle

Daisy POV

I'm going to get Jemma back, I know it! I know she's still alive, Fitz was right all along.

"We should go after LadyDaisy's friend on another planet," Thor said when we got back. "You know, to get another ally and lighten the mood."

"That's even if she's still alive." Lincoln murmured, causing Daisy to stare at him, everyone following her lead. When he realised we heard what he said, he explained, "She's on a planet called Maveth, it doesn't have sunlight...ever. It doesn't have much food, barely any water." My slight smile turned to a frown as I looked down, all happiness drained. He's right, it's been too long.

"No, I'm sure she's fine. If she is, she'll be waiting for you, Daisy. We may as well try. On the way to the castle, write her a note or something." Clint told me.

"Ok, we'll try." I agreed, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

"That's the spirit! We can go right now!" Quill shouted. He's excited. Must like meeting new people. He lead us all to the Milano. When we were all in, Quill shot towards the old SHIELD base to get the Monolith.

Quill was sat in one of the drivers seats at the front with Nebula next to him, I was sat between Parker and Lincoln, in front of us sat Hill, Wanda and Natasha. Whereas behind us, Bucky Thor and Clint were hanging out.

When we got to the base, Wanda moved the glass box with the Monolith inside with her powers and transported it to the back of the Milano and then we set off for the HYDRA castle.

On the way I wrote a note to Jemma and put it in a glass bottle. We arrived and Wanda continued to use her powers to transport the box. Quill accidentally found a secret door and him, me, Wanda, Clint, Parker continued to proceed though the ancient building; whilst everyone else stood outside incase someone else, or Sam, came here. 

"Hey guys, look at this!" Clint called. We ran over to him and saw him kneeling down next to a circular hole in the floor.

"It's probably for the Monolith," Lincoln suggested walking in the room, Wanda following him.

"I think you're right." Wanda said. She opened the glass box, as everyone stepped away from the Monolith, and out it in the hole. Lincoln and Wanda went back outside the room to be on lookout with the others. Clint saw a lever and started walking around the circle to get to it, but before anyone could touch it, the Monolith became liquid, my head started throbbing, but I could deal with it,. A glass bottle flew upwards out of it right before it became solid again and the pounding in my head stopped. Just a little headache, to need to worry anyone. Parker used his webs and pulled the bottle to him. 

"Here," He gave me the glass bottle, I threw it at the ground and took the letter out of it. It said,

Hey, everyone...or anyone who's actually here for me. I know you've given up on me, I don't know why I'm writing this, it's not like you're going to see it. Anyway, if there is anyone on the other side, I am very much alive and I've missed you all. I'm on this desert planet with no sun. 

~Jemma

"Jemma..." I whispered. I pulled out my bottle and held it in my hand

"I got it," Clint said, before pulling the lever. The headache came back, as the room started to shake, and an intense pulsing sound rang throughout my ears, my hand flew to my head.

Quill POV

"I got it," Clint said, before pulling a lever. We watched as the room started shaking and the Monolith turned to liquid and splashes against the walls of the hole, like waves against a cliffside. I looked at Daisy and she had a hand to her head, and clenched teeth. Her nose started bleeding. What's going on? My fellow Peter was stood behind her and watching the Monolith. Daisy started swaying on her feet, before collapsing backward into Parker and he caught her by her arms. 

"Daisy?" Parker asked, laying her down slowly on the floor. I looked at the bottle in her hands and ran over to her. I grabbed the bottle and threw it into the portal, as the room started collapsing in on itself and the machine making everything shake and fall over. The bottle went through the portal and not a second later, it closed. "Daisy?" Parker repeated, and I knelt down beside her.

"I'm fine," She whispered.

"What happened?" Wanda asked lifting Daisy up to a sitting position.

"That pulsing sound. It was killing me." Daisy answered. Wait what? I didn't hear anything.

"What pulsing sound?" I questioned.

"Are you kidding, it was deafening?"

I exchanged glances with Clint, before the others rushed in. "What was that?" Natasha asked.

"It's how we can open the Monolith." Clint answered.

"Not anymore." Hill said, scanning the destroyed room.

"Do any of you guys have something that can hold vibrations, like continue them or something like that?" Daisy asked beneath us, using a tissue Lincoln gave her to wipe up the blood under her nose.

"Yea, why?" Natasha answered.

"I can open it," she said standing up.

"What no. Daisy you can't be in here when it opens." Lincoln told her.

"That's why we need something to hold the vibrations, I can start it then leave." She said, but something about that didn't sound right. Almost as if she was hiding a part of her plan. What aren't you telling us Daisy?

"Okay fine. We can do that." Lincoln agreed.

"Lincoln you shoud wait outside here, because I doubt it's just me it effects, it probably effects all Inhumans, that's why Gordon said it was dangerous for us."

"You're right, you better get out of there Daisy." Lincoln said before exiting the room. I could see that he was watching through the doorframe though. Daisy put out her left hand and aimed it at the wall, before doing the same with her right. The room began to shake.

"Sorry, tuning." She apologised. She moved her hands forward until the were aimed at the Monolith and it turned to liquid, and splashed against the walls of the hole. Natasha got out a small circular devise and threw it infront of where Daisy was stood and Daisy let go of her vibrations. She stumbled back as Natasha's divise did it's work.

"Daisy get out of here!" Parker ordered, and she started towards the door.

 I turned to the Monolith when I heard Lincoln shout, "Daisy, no!" I turned to Daisy, who was running at full speed to the hole, before she jumped inside.

"Daisy!" Clint, Thor, Parker, Natasha and I screamed, as she disappeared into the liquid substance. 

"Damn it!" Lincoln said punching the bullet proof glass with the bottom of his fist.

"How long can the devise hold it?" Thor asked Natasha.

"1 minute." She responded staring at the portal.