Like a Yo-Yo

Parker POV

All of us were in the living when Daisy decided to flip the TV on.

ON TV:

"These fine officers here had an experience with a powered thief today," The man on TV started.

Two men came onto the screen, the one on the right had scruffy black hair, what looks like the beginnings of a beard, and emerald green eyes, he also seemed to be quite strong; the one on the left had neat blonde hair, clean-shaved, and sky blue eyes, he was also clearly strong. The one on the right had his left arm in a sling and a black eye, whereas the one on the left was on crutches with a broken leg.

"So, we were investigating a robbery that happened earlier, and whilst we were looking around in the building we heard someone on the other end of the walkie talkie, they were in the car keeping watch, call out for help. Then static. We all rushed outside and found him on the floor a couple of feet in front of the car. We felt an unnatural wind and reached for our guns only to find they were gone. We rushed to the backups, the Inhuman killing kind, and opened the back of the van."

OFF TV:

At that, I looked to my left and saw Daisy, Joey, Lincoln, and Jemma with clenched fists.

ON TV:

"We felt another wind and the weapons were gone. They started picking us off one by one the Inhuman knocking us back flying into the walls of other buildings and stuff like that. George and I were the only ones that survived the vicious creature's attack, obviously not without a few problems." The one on the right explained.

"George and..." She trailed off.

"Stephen." The one on the right answered.

"George and Stephen were very lucky to survive the attack. And is it a coincidence that this is the third one this week? We know that Johnson was involved in two of these attacks, it's quite possible that she is also responsible for the third. And they said there was wind, Johnson has been known to use some type of wind to push her enemies back. This can't be a coincidence."

The TV then turned off

We all turned to the left expecting it to be either Daisy, Lincoln, or Jemma (maybe even Joey) but none of them had the remote. I heard the remote being put down to my right and saw Wanda with a glare that could kill. The others followed my example and looked at Wanda.

Bucky threw her a confused and questioning look, so she explained, "I can't stand those ATCH idiots talking about you Inhumans that way, I mean, you heard what he said 'the Inhuman killing kind' that's horrible!"

"Yeah, agreed, they're horrible." Clint agreed, "So, we going after the mysterious wind or...?" Clint trailed off.

Already knowing the answer, Natasha stood up and threw Clint his bow, which he caught without looking, one-handed, so cool! No, now's not the time, Peter. "So... when do we leave."

Half an hour later, we were strapped up in the Milano, and Quill was about to tale flight when a realization dawned on Daisy's face. "Actually, you guys take the Milano, I have to take a different plane."

"Why?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, cuz it ain't because there aren't enough seats," Quill agreed.

"I need the continent module that's in the zephyr in case the Inhuman doesn't feel safe with their powers, or can't control them," Daisy explained.

"I'll come," Simmons said, getting up to join Daisy.

"Me too," Lincoln agreed. 

The three walked out of the Milano, and over to a patch of empty grass. A look of pure confusion overcame our faces, but then a plane revealed itself and I couldn't help the inevitable jaw drop that came after.