I knew but I wished I was wrong

A/N sorry it's been a while but here the next chapter is.

Peter POV

Last night was crazy, why would they all fight like that it doesn't make sense, I didn't think it was possible but somehow Inhumans are tearing them apart more than the Accords did, and the worst part is, I don't even see what the Inhumans did. Like yeah I know Elena kidnapped Daisy but DAISY herself has forgiven her so I don't see the problem. 

I continued to tinker with the computer parts I had under my bed. 

They think that Daisy or Lincoln or something did something to Sam or something to make him act like that, but... I've done a bunch of research and Inhumans only have one power, like Earthquakes or Electricity or Speed, so I don't know where the Hell they even got it from. 

Hang on... I don't think I've ever checked on May... At the sudden realisation, I dropped the parts on my bed and made a bee-line for the draw that housed my phone. I totally definitely did NOT trip over a box and land straight on my face, that never happened. 

After mere seconds my finger was hovering over the call button for May... why am I hesitating I need to know if she's ok. My finger drew closer but right before I pressed it I stopped again... she's probably dusted I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. I went to turn my phone off... but better safe than sorry right? I got over myself and before I could overthink once more I quickly clicked the call button. 

Nothing... she didn't pick up... I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes. You know what she's probably just busy, I'll call her again tomorrow... my self reassuring turned out to be completely useless as I broke down crying and stuffed my face into the pillow.

After what felt like hours, but was probably just a few minutes I heard a knock on my door. My head shot up. I quickly wiped my tears away before walking over to the door and opening it. "He-y," I winced as my voice cracked, "Hey." 

"What's wrong?" Daisy asked. Damn it. Stupid super spies. 

"N-nothing?" My voice went high pitched at the end causing Daisy to raise an eyebrow. "W-what's up?" 

She cleared her voice brushing past my obvious state before saying, "We were about to order food, I was wondering what pizza you wanted?" 

"Oh... um... could I have a pepperoni?" 

"A classic," She smiled before walking away.

"Daisy!?" I called out to her before she could get too far. 

She spun around. 

"Um, could you, uh, not? Tell the others?" I asked her hesitantly, "Please?"

She smiled at me before nodding once. 

I smiled gratefully back at her. 

About half an hour or so later Daisy returned with my pizza. 

"Thank you," I thanked her. 

I let her in as she put the pizza down at the foot of my bed.

Right before she left she turned back to me and said, "Night."

"Night," I smiled at her before she left, closing my door behind her. 

A/N I know it's short but I've really been lacking inspiration recently, the next chapters should pick it back up :) Hope you liked it

Adios