Maveth

A/N This is my own story for what happened on Maveth, it will have similarities, but I will be trying to keep it at least somewhat original. That's all I have to say, enjoy.

Simmons POV

Day 1

Where am I? Fitz? What happened? Okay, so... Fitz asked me out! We were supposed to be going out for dinner! But how am I going to do that? I know! I can text him. I took out my phone, that Fitz engineered to have a lot more battery than a normal phone, and texted Fitz. I wrote 'Hey Fitz I don't know where I am right now but all I know is that the rock or whatever turned to liquid and swallowed me. I'm still alive, and I know you won't give up on me.'

I tried to send it but it wouldn't send. Darn, no signal. I pressed record button on my phone and recorded a message for him. "Hey, Fitz. I'm sure you won't give up on me. I am very much" I took a breath, "Alive."

"This isn't Earth," is it? I ran up a hill as fast as I could, when I got to the top I saw two moons. Nope, not Earth. "This is like... some sort of desert planet. Did the Monolith take me here? Well, that's the only explanation. It must have been a portal in disguise, but we've touched it before, what was different this time? It was liquid!" I finally came to a conclusion.

"Now, why here. Maybe there's another Monolith, and if it's the same, then it will turn to liquid and take me back to you, Fitz. It's only a theory, but it's the only theory I have. May as well have a look around. Water. I need water eventually. Isn't that right Fitz, only three to four days without water. There has to be some sort of water source on this planet, right Fitz? I'm going to sleep, the sun has to come out eventually. Night Fitz." I ended the call, turned off my phone, and took off my jacket to use it as a pillow.

Day 2

Still no sun? Huh, the nights must be longer. I looked though my phone, at the pictures of Fitz and the others. I kept replaying the video of them saying happy birthday to me when I was infiltrating HYDRA with Bobbi. Of course, I didn't know Bobbi was infiltrating them as well. If I'm being honest, she intimidated me a little bit.

I continued recording messages for Fitz and walked around a little.

Day 3

I stumbled to the top of a hill and looked at the two moons. "Where is the sun!?" I screamed. "What did you do to it, I want the sun!?" I collapsed to my knees before looking to my left and I saw a small pond. I sighed out of relief and stumbled to it before taking a drink. It felt so good, but I would definitely have to stay near here.

But now I have that problem sorted I need to find food.

Month 1 (day 18)

I escaped my kidnapper, but then when I was running away I slipped and fell on a rock. When he saw the my knee was bleeding he said, "You're bleeding?"

"Oh now you care. Kill me now, but I won't be your prisoner."

He just muttered. "It can smell blood." Wait whats it?

"Uhh. 'It'?" He ignored my question, tore my jacket and wrapped it around my leg. He then stood me up and put my arm around his shoulder. A strong wind took over and he ran as fast as he could with me limping along beside him. He opened a hatch and told me to go down, so I did. He followed to a few seconds later, pulling the hatch closed with a rope.

"It's the creature that killed my entire crew, and they never even saw it."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, looking at him sympathetically. "What happened?"