When is it?

A/N in this Simmons and Will were just friends, but close friends. In this, until near the end of the part 'Maveth', Simmons was holding onto hope that they would find her and she and Fitz could go on the date they planned at the end of season 2.

Parker POV

I can't believe they actually agreed with me, I completely thought they would be against the idea of camping - or at least one of them - but they actually agreed! Wait when did they say we were going again? I'll ask... wait who should I ask?.... Who wouldn't make fun of me...? Quill; he wouldn't make fun of a fellow Peter. No harm in asking, though, right? 

I began to make his way outside seeing as Quill and Nebula were staying in the Milano. I was passing by the main area when I heard Quill complaining about something. I then went closer to the door when I heard a shrill laugh. I opened the door a crack and looked inside. 

"Nebula, it's not that bad..." Quill complained.

"You forgot when the camping trip is already... it's only been half-an-hour!" She said between laughing.

"Well... when you say it like that it sounds bad!"

"That's because it is!"

I closed the door quietly and walked away. Welp... I guess I can cross off Quill and Nebula. Natasha then! It's not like her to make fun of people - Clint and Mr. Stark not included. I then walked to Natasha's room and knocked on the door.

"No Clint!"

"Yes, Clint!"

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

"Are you serious! How many times do I have to tell you it's not me!"

"You're obviously the one eating the poptarts!"

Poptarts? Seriously?

"No! It's not!"

"Then who is it!?"

"Thor! He's pretty much addicted!"

I walked away and decided that Hill wouldn't make fun of him. I walked past Simmons' room and saw Daisy walk in. I then decided to listen in.

"Hey," Daisy said.

"Hi," Simmons said.

"So, I know you don't want to talk about what happened on Maveth..."

"Where are you going with this?"

"We're going on this camping trip to get to know each other... if someone asked it, would you be willing to answer?"

"I don't know... especially not people I don't know very well..."

"Ok um..."

"What? Daisy, what is it?"

"Yesterday, I was looking through some stuff you and Fitz had found out about Inhumans, and all your research on them."

"And...?"

"I found some files on the Monolith."

Simmons' breathe hitched. "What did they say?"

"They... they were about re-building the Monolith... Why would you want to re-build it? You were trapped there for months. And with the little information I have, I know that it is a horrible planet. Why would you want to go back?"

"I made a friend there."

"Really? Is that the thing we saw?"

"No, that was something he referred to as 'It' - I don't think he knew It's actual name."

"What was his name?"

"Will..."

"So you want to go back and save him?"

"Yes."

"Jemma... I don't even know if that's possible, the Monolith exploded after we got out of the room, the fragments were.... not big enough to rebuild it."

"You're right..."

"There's no harm in trying though, right? After we get back from the camping trip, we'll try to get him back, ok?"

"Ok, thank you, Daisy."

Daisy suddenly opened the door and saw me. She froze before asking, "How much?"

"Excuse me?"

"How much did you hear?" 

"... Everything."

Daisy let out an exasperated breath and looked away.

"I wanna help." 

She looked back at me. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously."

"Okay, I'll tell Simmons." She turned t go into the room before I grabbed her arm and she turned to look at me. "What's up?"

"Uh, I was wondering when the, uh, the camping trip was... I kinda forgot?"

"Oh, it's at noon, you should probably get what you need," 

"'K thanks." I turned around and walked away after letting her arm go so that she could talk to Simmons.