Jemma!

Daisy POV

I was heading to the door before turning around and sprinting the Monolith. There is no way I'm leaving Jemma, no way. I jumped in and stumbled out on the other side. "Wow, that's windy," I mumbled to myself. I stumbled through the wind shouting Jemma's name. I doubt she'll hear me through this, I thought, so I stopped.

I finally saw Jemma and went as fast as I could towards her, contrasting against the strong wind pushing against me.

"Jemma!" I screamed again.

She looked behind her and saw me. "Will?!" She asked/shouted.

"Who?!" I shouted.

Jemma didn't answer, but started walking towards me. "Daisy!" she finally shouted.

"Quick, Jemma!" I called. Once she got to me, I put my arm around her and ran forward.

"Where is it?!" She asked.

"This way!" I answered.

We ran to the portal and Jemma looked back. I saw a cloaked figure walking towards us.

"It?!" She screamed. I looked at her, she was full of panic, so I took the hint. I pushed her through the portal and looked back at It.

Simmons POV

"It?!" I screamed, my face was consumed by a mixture of fear and panic. What happened to Will? I looked at Daisy and she looked at me before pushing me into the portal. "No Daisy!" I said as the liquid re-consumed me. I came out in a room and was pulled out of a hole with the Monolith before I could go back in on accident. I looked at the hand expecting it to be Coulson, since it was very stong - so I thought it was a cybernetic Fitz made him, but saw the god of thunder himself.

"Help her out." Someone behind him said, but I couldn't see them, due to the change of lighting, and the Vitamin D deficiency, I could only see Thor because he was close. Wait a minute, why is Thor here? Thor pulled me up to there level, and I saw some more of the avengers, Spider-Man, Star-Lord and a blue lady. Behind them, I saw Lincoln behind a door hole. Daisy? Oh no.

"Daisy?!" I shouted, not realising how loud, I turned to the portal then back to the other people. Hawkeye's eyes shot to the portal and worry consumed all of their faces. I looked back at the Monolith. After a second or two of worry, Daisy came out of the portal her hand on her right shoulder. Spider-Man grabbed her free hand and pulled her up. Her hand had red slwoly creeping through the cracks between her fingers. Black Widow pressed a button and the Monolith turned back into its rock form.

Hawkeye looked at her hand that covered her shoulder and must have seen the blood. "Daisy..?" he asked her, before she briefly pulled her hand off her shoulder and then recovered it.

Lincoln ran in and helped her up. "That was the stupidest thing anyone has ever done." He whispered to her. Daisy gave me her right hand and helped me up. I looked at her and her eyes were glossy with tears.

"Where's Fitz?" I asked, and I saw a tear drip down her cheek. I felt my eyes become watery. "No," I bit my lip and Natasha put my arm over her shoulder to help me, Lincoln doing the same for Daisy, her not-shot arm of course.

When we were in a plane, Star-Lord called the Milano, I sat next to Daisy, seeing as she was the only one I knew, and looked at her, my eyes full of tears that continued to fall freely down my face, but decided not to talk.

AT THE COMPOUND

When we got back to the compound, she came into my room and sat down next to me. Both of our eyes were still full of tears. She sat down next to me. "W-" My voice cracked. "What happened?"

"I don't really know." She answered, tears started streaming down her face. "We were all stood around, looking for answers on what happened to you. Most of us were giving up hope to be honest, but Fitz was consistent, he was convinced you were still alive. Anyway, we were stood around talking..." Her voice shook, her breathing fast and short. "Then they all turned to dust, one by one."

"How?"

"I don't want..." The room began to shake for a few seconds, "Sorry." She whispered, as the shaking ceased.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have asked." I apologised.

"It's fine. You should get some rest; it's late. You've been through a lot."

"How's your arm?" I asked looking at her bandaged arm.

"Lincoln took care of it. Night." She smiled at me before waving, and walking away.