Past Midnight

Parker POV

What happened in that rock? How on Earth...or Maveth, did Daisy get shot? I wasn't expecting intergalactic species, possibly aliens, to have human guns. When he finished patching her up, Lincoln told us that the bullet was a normal gun bullet, no modifications, no alien stuff. I don't think it makes sense. If another human had ended up on that planet it might make sense but still, I thought Mr. Campbell, I mean Lincoln, said it was very hard for humans to live, but then again, I don't know how long that specific human could have been in there.

I was sitting in what seemed to be a living room, with all of the remaining avengers. The ones that hadn't made it - Mr. Stark, Mr. Vision, Dr. Banner, Mr. Rogers, Dr. Strange, Mr. Rhodes, and most of the guardians  - were still with us in our hearts, but it still hurt.

"What do we do with Sam? I mean, he probably won't stay gone, and he left with his Falcon suit." Bucky asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't know, he had it in for Daisy for some reason though, but why? Did she do anything to him when you were looking for Lincoln?" I asked, looking at Wanda, Lincoln and fellow Peter.

"Not that I know of, she was with me most of the time, unless she did something before you guys got to me?" Lincoln addressed.

"Like you said, not that we know of, me and Wanda have already talked about it. The Goofball wasn't there when we first found you and Daisy-" Quill started.

"Speaking of, when we first found you two, it looked like something had happened..." Wanda said, causing everyone to turn to Lincoln.

"W-What? N-No, nothing happened." Lincoln argued, stammering. Hmm...

"Are you sure?" Thor asked.

"You're not suggesting that I brainwashed her or something are you?" Lincoln asked.

Natasha moved her head slightly forward, as if sort of answering his question without words. That's cool.

"Guys, my powers aren't to brainwash people, it's electricity, you already know that." Lincoln defended.

"I believe him," Wanda concluded.

"Why would you say that?" Bucky spoke for the first time in our conversation.

"I read his mind, he's telling the truth."

"You what? Are you Inhuman?" Lincoln asked her.

"No, I'm just an advanced human, something called an infinity stone gave me my powers." Wanda explained.

"Ok then..." he agreed.

"We should sleep. It's getting late." Clint suggested.

"What do you mean it's only..." Hill started before looking down at her watch. "Holy cow! It's 2:00 am. How did that even happen? I'm gonna have to admit, I agree with Clint, we can ask Daisy about it tomorrow, but for now, we need to get some rest."

"Alright then..." I gave up, I wasn't even slightly tired and if I'm being honest, just because everything went wrong and big purple Telletubby made half the world turn to dust, doesn't mean crime isn't over; I'll go on patrol tomorrow, but come back out here when they are all in their rooms to do a little research on what has been happening out of Queens.

 I went off to my room, waited about 20 minutes then went back into the living room with my laptop. I started doing research on Inhumans, Mr. Wilson and the ATCU.

"You know, you might want to note that the ATCU are a government agency." A voice pointed out behind me. I spun around and saw Daisy stood there.

"Oh. Yea, I'll do that, thanks." I thanked, turning back to the computer and writing down what Daisy had said.