Camping

Clint POV

I and Nat just agreed that Thor was the one that ate the pop tarts (OBVIOUSLY). We are going on the camping trip Parker planned in a couple of minutes, we're just waiting for Nat to find her keys. Then I heard Simmons and Daisy whispering in the back of the van we were going to the place in the woods we were going.

No-one's POV

"Hey, Daisy, what if someone does ask me what happened on Maveth?" Simmons asked.

"Just tell them it was nothing interesting and wasn't important?" Daisy suggested.

"Maybe I could lie about it? Say I found shelter and food, and water?"

"Is it true?"

"Partially."

"Then go with it. Say you don't want to bore them with the whole story; Lincoln won't ask you to continue if you don't want to and the other seem polite enough not to, especially since they barely know us."

"How do you know Lincoln wouldn't ask?"

"He just wouldn't"

"Ok, I'll say that - thanks."

Clint POV

So I listened to what they were saying but could only hear small parts of what they were saying.

"Maveth?" He heard Jemma ask.

"Nothing interesting?" He heard Daisy whisper back.

"Partially," Jemma answered a few moments later. Then, "Lincoln wouldn't ask?" A little after that. What on Earth are they talking about?

The two then whispered something else to each other then turned to the front, still murmuring and laughing between themselves so I decided not to bother them about it. Nat had started driving whilst they were talking.

30 minutes later

Nat finally got us to the place we would be leaving her van.

"We're going to have to walk from here so we can go anywhere in the forest, as long as we don't cause a forest fire," Nat explained.

"Away we go then," I said before walking , accidentally, towards the road.

"Clint! That's the wrong way!" Quill called out behind me.

"Oh," I turned around and walked past the group the other way.

When we finally go to the place we were setting up camp, Daisy, Simmons and Lincoln were setting up camp, whilst I and the others were getting firewood - in two's. Me and Nat, the Peters', Thor and Bucky, and Wanda, Hill and Nebula.

"So... exited to learn everything abut everyone?" I asked her, picking up a stick and adding it to the pile.

"What? Clint, we won't have time to learn everything, it'll probably be like... two stories per person."

"Only two?"

"You do realise there are 12 of us, right?"

"Of course I do but still, how long do you thinl one stories gonna take?"

"I dont know! We'll see how ong each story is going to be, ok?"

"Yeah, sure, fine, thats's ok, we should probably head back, weve got enough." I concluded, looking at the big pile of firewood in my arms.

"Come on then." Nat agreed, taking the lead and walking back to the campsite.

When we got back to the camspite, everyone had just gotten back and were placing the fire wood in a pile next to where we were going to set up the fire, in the middle of all the tents Daisy, Simmons and Lincoln had set up. "This look's great guys," I complimented the trio, placing my sticks with all of the others.

"Thanks," they said at the same time.

We all sat down on the logs that were set inside where the circle of tents were, around where the fire would be.

"So, who's going first?" I asked, starting conversation.

"I'll go first," Quill said.

After everyone had told one story, except Simmons, it was almost midnight. 

(The stories everyone told. Parker = Spider-Man Homecoming. Quill and Nebula = Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume I.  Clint and Wanda = Age of Ultron. Hill = a S.H.I.E.L.D mission. Nat and Bucky = The Winter Soldier. Thor = Thor (1). Lincoln = first day at Afterlife. Daisy = What They Become.)

"So, Simmons, it's your turn to tell a story." Nat pointed out.

"Ok then. So we heard an invisible force that was killing people so we went to check it out." Simmons began. Realisation crossed Daisy's face as she realised what story Simmons was telling. 

"When we found a floating body, I went over to examine it and something zapped me, making the body drop the floor. We found out it was coming from a Chitauri helmet and went to investigate. We then found out there were multiple, five, firemen wiping down a Chitauri helmet, getting some sort of disease from it."

"When Coulson and I were talking about an antiserum for the Chitauri disease, Coulson noticed that something was floating behind me... and quarentined me in the lab. I was working on the cure in I and Fitz' lab, when he quarentined me, so I continued working on the antiserum, for myself and the infected firefighters."

"I continued on the antiserum but it wouldn't work, then Fitz rushed in the lab and started helping me; if I didn't get the antiserum I would die. When we failed for the third time, I decided that I was a danger to the team and had to go. I knocked fitz over and ran out the lab and to the cargo hold. I opened the door and looked out into the ocean bellow us."

"I heard Fitz scream my name as he tried to open the locked door. I looked back at him then jumped out of the Bus, so I couldn't hurt anyone. Fitz finally opened the door, grabbed the antiserum, and started rushing to get a parachute on to come and save me, but Ward jumped down the stairs, grabbed the parachute and the antiserum and jumped out after me."

"When he spotted me he grabbed me gave me the antiserum and activated the parachute. Coulson and May came out a little after and had to fish me and Ward out of the sea. When we got out of Coulson's office after a lecture form him, Skye... or Daisy, rushed out an enveloped me in a hug that lasted for like 30 seconds." Simmons smiled at Daisy who looked just a tad bit guilty.

"Wow, that's quite the trip." Quill said. 

"It's getting late, we should probably go to sleep," Simmons said.

"Wait a second, Simmons." I said.

"What's up?"

"What happened on Maveth, Daisy said you were gone for months." I asked.

"Well..." She turned to Daisy who smiled. "I got lucky and found a water source, that had a food source inside it, so I lived off that. I made myself a shelter by a large pile of rocks."

"Oh, well... ok." I agreed. Then we all went to our respected tents and went to bed. This was a good idea. It was a good way to learn about everyone and take my mind off of Thanos and the Infinity stones and half of the world being dust, nevermind. I mentally reminded myself to thank Parker for coming up with the idea.