T.A.H.I.T.I.

Joey POV

I still don't know if I can fully trust... wait what's her name... I can't remember... argh! D- yeah that's what it started with. Danielle? No. Diana? No that wasn't it. Denise? Gah, why is this so hard, no! Daisy? Yes! Finally! Daisy that's her name! Anyway, I don't know if I can really trust Daisy yet, she seems nice; she saved me. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, besides she said that we were going to the Avengers Compound so that will be awesome! I'll get to meet the avengers... unless they were dusted, wait no I'm not gonna think about that, not all avengers can be dusted, right? I hope no-

"Earth to Joey," Daisy said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry,"

"It's fine, we're here." Daisy gestured for me to come out of the room with her arm.

"Are you sure it's a good idea for me to leave this room?" I asked.

"It'll be fine."

"How do you know that?"

"Because this plane isn't shaking, the glass isn't smashing. My point is I got through it, so I can guarantee you will too. I had help... he might help you too, if not then I will, ok?"

"Ok," I gave in, walking towards the doors of my room, as the automatic opened I froze then looked up at Daisy. She nodded, I took a deep breath and stepped out of the automatic doors and saw Daisy smile at me in reassurance, so I returned it.

"Let's go then," She said still smiling. She led me to the cargo-hold or whatever it's called and opened the ramp and she walked down it, me following in suit. In-front of us stood Thor, Spider-Man, the Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and some other people I didn't recognise.

"H-Hello, I'm J-Joey," I stammered, starstruck.

"I'm Natasha, that's Wanda, Clint, Spider-Boy-" She started.

"I-it's Spider-man." Spider-Man protested, interrupting Black Widow.

"Thor, Bucky, Quill, Nebula, Hill, and Lincoln." She ignored him, gesturing to them as she said their names. "And Jemma is inside."

"O-Ok, nice to m-meet you all," I stuttered.

"You too, so you can melt metal?" Lincoln asked.

"Yea," I answer confused as to why he asked.

"That's awesome, how does it feel?" Lincoln continued.

"Uh, weird, why?" I questioned.

"I can help," 

I looked at Daisy and she nodded.

"What's happening to me?" I asked him.

"Ok, so..." Lincoln started, remembering the way he had explained it to Daisy, or Skye at that time, "Imagine a thousand years of evolution taking place instantaneously, that's what happened to you after you went through terrigenesis."

"Terri-what?" I asked.

"Ever heard 'blue angels that fell from the sky?" Daisy asked me.

"Yes," I answered.

No one's POV

The avengers watched curiously, from the side as Daisy and Lincoln explained Inhumans and terrigenesis eager to learn more.

"What about it?" Joey asked Daisy.

"The 'blue angels' were these aliens called Kree. The blue angels that fell from the sky where Ancient Kree that descended on planets all over the galaxy, altering the inhabitants to fight their war." Daisy started explaining, Joey nodding along, "The experiments were said to be torturous. On every planet they tried it on, the experiment failed, every planet except  Earth. On Earth, they had to be shut down, the better of the Kree stopped the others, putting a stop to the experiments."