Nightmare

Daisy POV

I left Jemma's room and headed for mine, hoping I didn't shake any other part of the Compound.

I lied in my bed and looked at the ceiling tirelessly. Eventually, however, I did find myself drifting off to sleep.

~Dream~

Me and Coulson were stood in the cockpit behind May, whilst the others were a little behind it. Coulson was talking about what to do with the Inhumans after we found them, the rest of us were just stood around listening to him, May was piloting the plane, Fitz was sneaking a few glances at the security camera showing the Monolith.

I looked at May, who was focussed on the sky but then I saw her hands turn to dust.. "May? What's happening?" I asked and everyone turned their attention to her, who turned to dust completely. The plane started falling out of place a little but mostly fine.

"Uhh," Coulson said. I turned to him and he was turning to dust as well. Me and Fitz watched as our family turned to dust. After Coulson it was Mack, then Hunter, then Bobbi. I looked at Fitz, tears in our eyes.

"Daisy..." He whispered, as he collapsed into dust. Then the plane completely nose dived towards the ocean. I grabbed the back of the chair and pulled myself into the Bus's pilot seat. I stop it from crashing into the ocean, a few metres away from it.

"No. All of them." I set the plane on autopilot after reaching a good hight in the sky. I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

~Present~

I shot up in my bed, tears running down my cheeks. I looked around and the room was shaking slightly. I had a good control over my powers so it wasn't too bad. I couldn't go back to sleep, not after what I just re-witnessed; so I went over to my laptop and starting doing a little research on Thanos, the person that made my 'family' disappear. Not my real family of course, my SHIELD family, but to be honest, they are my real family.