Hunting Thanos

Quill POV

I can't believe what I saw. It's been 5 minutes and we're only a few away from the Compound, as what they call it. I'm not crazy, am I? The Lincoln guy shot lightning out of his hands and Daisy shot force waves of some sort. It's kinda cool if you think about it. But how? Now it makes sense why she wants to help Inhumans so much. 

AT THE COMPOUND 

We finally got back to their base and all three of us, not including Lincoln, were staring at her, he must have known. "I see it went well," Maria said.

"Yea, a little weirder than expected," I said, my eyes trained on Daisy.

"Hey. I'm Peter by the way." Parker started, then realised I told him my name as well. "Parker, Peter Parker," He then added, putting his hand out.

He nodded taking peter's hand and shaking it he said, "Lincoln Campbell."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Campbell," Parker said.

"Please, Lincoln is fine."

"Oh, right sorry."

All the avengers intoduced thereselves to Lincoln but when I looked at Sam he looked like he was about to explode.

"What was that!?" Sam finally let it out. "How the hell did you do that!?" He was still staring at Daisy.

"Oi, calm down, Mr. Wings!" Lincoln defended.

"What did you just call me?" Sam asked, the threat in his voice clear.

"Sam chill-" Bucky tried.

"Why the hell would you lie to us!?" he ignored.

"I didn't lie to you guys, I just didn't tell you. You never asked and I never said I wasn't. Did I," Daisy was clearly getting mad at Sam but trying to calm herself.

"You know what!? Your friends deserved what they got!" Sam shouted.

"Whoa! Sam chill!" my fellow Peter said.

"I bet they were just as bad as you!?" Sam continued. I looked at Daisy, to see her hands clenched. "You're a monster!" 

"I've heard that before, at least be original Sam, though people usually go with 'freak' monster happens quite often too though." She said trying to be calm.

By the look on Daisy's face, I knew something was coming. Lincoln saw it too because he said, "Daisy?" Daisy looked up at him then back at Sam.

"You know what!? Your friend is dead! And I bet it's your fault!" He yelled, causing us all to look at him with disgust.

Suddenly, Daisy outstretched her hands at Sam and he was sent flying back through a glass window. Serves him right. Everyone then looked at Daisy. 

"How did you do that?" Parker asked calmly.

"Inhuman," was her only answer.

"Oh, well we should go find Thanos, I have a plan. We could get the stones back and reverse the snap." Thor suggested. We all smiled and nodded.

"He's on a planet called the Garden." Nebula said, and we all stared at her. "He said that's where he would go once he finished his plan." 

"Ok, to the Garden we go." Natasha ordered. We got in the Milano and headed for the Garden.

AT THE GARDEN

When we got there, there was a small house and we up to it, covering every exit. We went inside and saw a note on the floor, next to Thanos's dead body. It read.

I know that if I snap again, it will kill me, but I have to complete my goal and make sure it can never be reversed. I know that you'll come after me, that's why I left you this note. Nebula, if you're still alive, I didn't want to kill your sister but she was something in the way of my goal

I clenched my fists at this. 

She had to die so I could get the Soul stone, Soul for a soul. I used the stones to destroy the stones, so you cannot reverse it, I did the world a favor... enjoy it. 

The Mad Titan, Thanos.

"Damn it!" Let's go home." Clint said, and we all nodded before walking back into my ship and flying back to Earth.

IN THE COMPOUND

"Where have you been? And...That's not specific enough?!" Sam yelled as we came into the room and he looked at Daisy.

"Well, maybe it's a touchy subject." She said, trying not to let it happen again. We just got back from a mission for Christ's sake, can't he leave the woman alone.

"You knew what the rock was called! That obviously means that you had something to do with it killing her!"

"Wait, someone was killed by a rock?" Lincoln asked, looking at Daisy.

"Yea, it was the monolith." She explained briefly, ignoring Sam's comment. His eyes widened. What is he thinking?

"What exactly happened?" he asked, leaning in slightly.

"Well the monolith turned to liquid and sucked her into it," she looked at the ground. Lincoln's face was flushed by a smile.

"Daisy. She's not dead," he said, still beaming.

Daisy lifted her head up and started smiling slightly, "Really? How?"

"When the monolith opened, or... turned to liquid, it took your friend to another world through space."

"So we can fly there?" I asked.

"Not quite, she's in a whole nother galaxy."

"But, if we opened it again we could get Daisy's friend back?" Clint asked.

"Yes," He answered.

"And she won't be affected by the snap because she wasn't in our galaxy" Natasha realised.

"How do we re-open it?" Thor asked.

"We need to go to this HYDRA castle in England, and we need the monolith. I don't know how to open it from there, but I'm sure we'll figure it out," Lincoln explained.

"Thank you, Lincoln," Daisy said. Sam got up and started walking towards the door.

"Oh. No, no, no, no, no, you're not coming." Natasha said. "But you will leave, and you're not ever coming back."

"Fine!" Sam shouted before turning to Daisy, "You will regret this!" Lincoln stood in front of her protectively, leaving me and Parker at either side of her. Sam stomped away and out of the Compound.

A/N Sorry for making Sam so cold, but the way I've planned this, needs someone to leave. I got a random number generator and it landed on Sam's number, sorry. Bye.