Chapter 6: THE SOUL EATING DRAGON - THE HELL INSIDE MY HEAD?

The scene begins with Ann, Cole, Kid, Liz, and Patty in a rowing boat. Normally, Kid and his partners would go solo in these missions, but this one was a peculiar one. As such, the Dual Meisters were assigned on this. Plus, it would be their first mission with Kid and the girls. Currently in their positions, Cole and the girls were rowing the boat and Kid was standing on the port of the ship, wearing his Grim Reaper coat and mask.

Patty: (singing row your boat)

Kid: come on. Can't you row any faster?

Cole: if you want faster, get your ass over here and help.

Kid: you know, for a blind man, you have more sass then one should.

Cole: thank you.

Liz: (irritated) will you explain to me what we're doing in a rowboat in the first place?! Why not a motor boat or a nice, big cruise ship? You know—something with an engine maybe?!

Kid: (removes mask) quit complaining. Anyway, we've almost reached our destination now.

Liz: (notices a village on the cliffside) that's where we're going? That's a nice-enough looking village, I guess. Seems pretty peaceful.

Kid: I'm not so sure about that.

Liz: why? The place looks okay to me.

Ann: at this angle, yes. But, if the reports are true, there's more to this.

Kid: Ann's right. Look over there.

The reach pass the point of the terrain, and see a huge chunk of land missing. However, what made it more strange, was the whole area was in a massive bite mark, like something ate it.

Liz: what the heck happened?

Kid: a few days ago, the people who lived here were swallowed up by something.

Ann: based off of the size of that imprint, I'd say it was something big and strong enough to eat through all that earth.

Liz: along with their homes. (Scared expression) please don't tell me we're here to find out what was responsible.

Cole: (sarcastic) no, we're rowing until our arms bleed for no reason.

Liz: (unamused) your sass isn't helping.

Kid: let's go. We need to gather information.

After docking the boat, they went to what remained of the village, and found a lone survivor in a house. The man was terrified, and was backed up in a corner of the room. The group was at the doorway.

Kid: can you tell us what happened here?

Man: it was the mist.

Kid: mist? What do you mean? What kind of mist?

Man: (scared) no...no...!

Kid: calm down. Don't worry, you're alright now. We're here to help you. We've come from the DWMA to put a stop to whatever did this.

Man: the academy?

Kid: yes. So please, in as much detail as you can, tell me what happened here.

Man: black... black dragon... the black dragon came. (Terrified) the black dragon came and ate our village!

He screams, and as Kid went inside to get more info, Ann and Cole decided to see if the man was right.

Ann: okay Cole, tell me what you see.

Cole: (uses his sense) well, he wasn't wrong. Something came and ate the village. But, there's more to it. It didn't occur until the mist rolled in. When it did, it wasn't an animal, but something that almost looks like ship came out from sea, and had split open to consume the village. I can't determine it given that the part of land is missing, and seeing water isn't my strong point, but there's no doubt that we'll find out answer out at sea.