Chapter 11: BATTLE OF THE GODS - DEATH CITY ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE?

The scene first shows a brief recap of what happened last time with everyone fighting, the Kishin being revived, Kid and Blackstar being taken down, and Asura stabbing Cole with Tsubaki's sword form. Now, it shows after the escape, Cole was just lying down with the sword sticking out in his chest. The Thompson sisters changed back, and were trying to get Tsubaki out of Cole.

Liz: (pulling on the sword) come on! You're stuck in there.

Patty: can't you change back to human form, Tsubaki?

Tsubaki: I'm trying, but I can't. Are Kid and Blackstar alright?

Liz: they're badly beaten, but they'll live. I hope the others are alright.

They keep trying to remove the sword, but deep in Cole's soul, he was elsewhere.

*COLE'S SOUL*

In the same place when Tsubaki fought her brother and Cole helped her, said boy was standing in the water. This time, he didn't have a blindfold, and his blind eyes and scar were visible to the world. As he walks, he finds himself face to face with a large black and white eastern dragon.

 As he walks, he finds himself face to face with a large black and white eastern dragon

Dragon: the time has come for you to unlock your true heritage, young Shimada.

Cole: what's happening?

Dragon: the power you hold has now gained the key to be unlocked. You couldn't prevent the demon from awakening, nor can it be killed for today. However, you can be given the power to weaken him long enough to grow stronger and slay him. Use the sword, unleash thy might, and awaken the strength of your soul!

It then fires the same colored fire from before at Cole, and he's soon taken back to reality.

*REALITY*

The sword handle was suddenly getting hotter, causing Liz to let go, and the girls notice something was changing with Cole. They began to back up, and all the sudden, the sword ignited, and shoots out of Cole's chest.

Liz and Patty: whoa!

Cole then spins up on his feet, catches the sword, and they see the aura slowly build off him. Before anyone could ask if he was alright, something begins forming on his back, and two wing sprout from his back. The left was an angel wing, and the right was a demon wing.

 The left was an angel wing, and the right was a demon wing