Epilogue: A NEW ORDER

The scene picks up where we let off as the group was still left in shock at what happened.

Maka: (teary eyed) No... Dad... You can't... It can't be...

Ann: I never... I never got to talk with him... After everything, I... Just five minutes would've been enough...

Thanatos: They're not dead.

They look at the Nephilim in confusion.

Kid: Whaddya mean?

Maka: No, wait, he's right. Our dad's soul response...moved?

*GENJI*

The last thing Genji recalled was the black blood about to drown them, and then the next thing he knows, he's standing in front of the DWMA.

Genji: What?

Spirit: (screams) I don't wanna die! I've still got so many chicks to seduce.

Hanzo: Calm down, idiot. We're still alive.

Spirit: Huh?

The group looks around, and saw they were safely back at the academy. They then noticed two witches, one of which was the Grand Magic Witch herself, standing nearby.

Grand Magic Witch: Nyamu.

Witch: We teleported you with Lady Maba's spatial magic. Be grateful, humans and oni.

Sid: You saved us!!?

Grand Magic Witch: Nyamu!

Hanzo: Thank you.

Cole: DAD!! UNCLE!!

They all look over and see the kids heading to them. Cole was the first as he immediately transforms back to human form and runs to his dad and uncle.

Cole: (hugs them) You're both okay!

Hanzo: 'Course we're alright. It's gonna take more than a blood-bath to keep us down.

Genji: And you did it. You stopped the Kishin.

Ann: (walks over to them) It wasn't just us. We wouldn't have won if it wasn't for Crona.

She then looks over and see Maka completely ignoring their dad, so she rolls her eyes, grabs her by the back of her shirt and pulls her over to Spirit.

Ann: Geez, sis, at least acknowledge the man is still alive.

Maka: You're one to talk.

Spirit: (pulls them in a hug and cries) THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE BOTH ALRIGHT!!!!

Ann: (chuckles and pats his back) We're glad you're okay too, old man.

Maka: (laughs a bit)

The others meet and greeted each other while celebrating their victory from the near death experience. The others from before even arrived with Angela immediately running to her boys and giving them a medical check. However, Kid notices something wrong with his father's soul.

Patty: (noticed Kid's expression) Kid, is something wrong?

Kid: I need to check on my father!

He runs inside, ignoring everyone calling out to him. He keeps running until he reaches his father's office. He throws the door open and runs in.

Kid: FATHER!!

Inside, he finds Death standing there, but something was wrong. He looked to be in pain and was shaking slightly.