Chapter 30: WAR ON THE MOON Part 3 - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN? (Finale)

The scene picks up where we left off. Everyone stood tensed as Asura stood before them. No one moves for a bit, until Kid zoomed in and joined them.

All: Kid!

Ann: Glad you could join us.

Kid: Guess I made it back just in time.

Asura: The son of Death... and the last Nephilim...

Kid: (glares) Yes. I've come to settle the score in my father's stead.

Spirit suddenly changes back from his scythe form.

Ann: Dad?

Spirit: I think this is as much as I can do...

Maka: Dad...

Spirit: The resonance of your soul and mine won't be enough to do damage to the Kishin.

Asura: As long as order exists, madness can not be purged. Leave the moon at once...

Cole: Sure. Give our friend back and surrender, and we'll be on our merry way.

Asura: I've been waiting for you, Blind Meister.

Genji: Even the resonance of family with the same soul wavelength canning breach the Kishin's wall of suspicion and paranoia.

Hanzo: The only way to defeat the Kishin is with a resonance that goes beyond gender, face, personality—everything!

Soul: You can't build the ultimate ruthenium with a bunch of the same personalities!

Asura then releases an attack that Spirit and the Shimada brothers blocked while getting injured.

Ann and Maka: DAD!!

Cole: DAD!! UNCLE!!

Spirit: NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE PUSHES OUR WAVELENGTHS OUT OF ALIGNMENT, WE CAN ALWAYS CONNECT THEM AGAIN!! THAT'S HOW YOU KIDS HAVE GROWN SO STRONG OVER THE YEARS!!

Genji: We've done our part. The rest is up to you.

Hanzo: Finish the fight.

Maka: Right!

Tsubaki: Blackstar...

Blackstar: ...

Maka: Soul!

Soul: I'm ready!

Ann: Ready for one more big fight, Cole?

Cole: Always!

Soul: (grins) Let's show 'em.

Everyone then bands together, right as Asura fired a beam from his mouth. When the dust clears, the five Meisters had their weapons ready to fight.

Asura: Ohh... Finally, someone worthy of my fears. (Screams)

Kid: (charges in) Asura the Kishin!! Madness incarnate!! As a Grim Reaper, I am here to put an end to you!!

Asura: What valor! You've set me all aquiver!!

He effortlessly beats Kid away and sends him back.

Soul: You idiot! Don't rush in alone, Kid!!

Blackstar: (grins) Now that we're against the Kishin, no need to hold back my power... Tsubaki!!

He charges up for one of his attacks, ready to put in all the training he's been doing since this sonuvabitch first escaped. It proved to work as he damaged Asura, making him bleed.

Asura: This strength... reminds me of the Great Old One of Power. It frightens me... How very terrifying...

He then blocks a strike, forcing Blackstar back. Right as he recovered, Asura appears right in front of him.