Chapter 1

( 𝐈𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂 )

❝ ✧ *  𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞: 𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗮  * ✧ ❞

❝ ✧ * 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞: 𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗮 * ✧ ❞

   A LOUD CAR horn went off as Lucy and Astoria ran through the streets of England. It was a particularly cloudy day. Not much was going on. Just the same old. Astoria was to spend her day by going to school and then hang out with the Pevensie siblings.

   Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy—the Pevensie siblings ( age in that order ). They had recently moved to Astoria's school. Susan was Astoria's age, and the two found comfort in each other fairly quickly. She soon came to find out that Susan had three other siblings. Peter was a nice boy. A bit rash and self-centered at times, but he was like a brother to Astoria. Edmund seemed a bit quiet at first—more reserved. But she quickly took a liking to him, nevertheless. Lucy was the youngest out of the four, and Astoria immediately took the young girl under her wing, seeing Lucy as her own little sister.

"Watch where you're going!" an angry driver hollered at the two girls after slamming his car brakes to avoid hitting the two girls.

"We're sorry!" Astoria and Lucy called back.

"You need to be more careful!" Astoria scolded. "I don't want you dying on me just yet!"

"Well it'll be Peter dying if we don't hurry up!" Lucy shot back.

The two continued racing across the street up to Susan. She was reading a magazine as a boy with geeky glasses was trying to catch her attention, though she did look completely uninterested.

Typical Susan, Astoria snickered to herself.

"Susan!" Lucy yelled as she and Astoria got closer and closer to her.

"Peter is being an idiot again," Astoria told Susan.

"You'd better come quick!" said Lucy.

The two girls rushed after Lucy leaving the the boy terribly perplexed.

   "So who's he?" Astoria grinned as the two chased after Lucy. "He isn't too bad. He seems like quite a nice person. The glasses do look a bit silly though. Do you like him?"

   "Oh shut it," Susan rolled her eyes as Astoria laughed in amusement.

Loud chanting could be heard echoing from down the stairs as Astoria furrowed her eyebrows.