Chapter 4

( 𝐈𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂 )

❝ ✧ *  𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞: 𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗮  * ✧ ❞

   THE SIX THEN travelled to the area that the dwarf's home was by boat. He claimed that there was a Telmarine Prince who was banished from his kingdom and he fled there.

   The scenery of Narnia was absolutely breathtaking. With water as clear as day, and mountains that surrounded the river they were previously rowing on, and the tree branches clouding overhead. Astoria had never seen anything so mesmerizing in her life.

   ( Lucy even claimed that the trees used to dance! How cool's that! )

   The 6 encountered a lot of challenges. From wild bears, to trying to cross a deep and threatening gorge, and then sleeping under the stars, still on the journey back to the Narnian's hideout.

***

   The next morning to the sound of swords clashing loudly, and Astoria bolted upright, shaking Susan awake when she realized that Peter and Lucy weren't there.

   "Susan! Susan, you giant sleeping Boulder!" Astoria hissed, shaking Susan's shoulder. "Peter and Susan are missing!"

   With furious huff, she didn't wait for the other girl to wake up from her deep slumbers, and she rushed towards the sound.

   She froze at the sight of Peter and a boy with long raven hair, dueling in the middle of the forest.

   Suddenly, Astoria felt a blade press tightly to her throat, and she was lying on the ground, staring up at a mouse.

   Astoria was about to flip the small creature off of her just as she did with Peter the previous day, when Lucy cried out, gaining the attention of the two fighting men. "No!" 

Out of nowhere different creatures of all shapes and sizes emerged from the thick trees and bushes.

   "You're a mouse," Astoria whispered in disbelief, and the mouse heaved a sigh.

   "You people are so unoriginal. Remove your sword from our prince's chest, and maybe I'll consider not slitting her throat." The mouse said.

   "Since when were mice this feisty?"

   "No," Peter reasoned gently. "let her go. She's done nothing wrong."