Chapter 6

( 𝐈𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂 )

❝ ✧ *  𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞: 𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗮  * ✧ ❞

❝ ✧ * 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞: 𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗮 * ✧ ❞

ASTORIA couldn't get over the fact that she had actual Narnian blood running through her veins. Her parents died nobly, for the sake of Narnia and it's people.

Some part of her also wondered what would have happened if her parents lived on. And how did she even end up in London? Who transported her from Narnia to England?

Her whole life had been a fib. A complete and utter lie. Everything that she ever believed in and knew had essentially gone down the drain.

   There were too many questions left unanswered. Maybe Aslan could answer them all. Lucy still believed that the great lion was still alive. But the tomb... Faith. Faith. Astoria had to believe that Aslan was still alive. For her sake. For the Pevensie's sake. And the Narnian's sake.

"The boys and their sword fighting. I could never understand it," Susan chuckled, diverting Astoria away from her pondering. "They are exceptionally good, but they have been at it for ages."

The two friends watched Caspian and Peter's training session as the two dueled and couldn't help but wishing to wield her own sword.

   "I would love to try sword fighting," Astoria commented.

   "Really?" Susan raised a brow. "Are bows and arrows, daggers, and combat not enough for you?"

   Astoria shrugged. "Well, try something new right? The skill set itself could be particularly useful when in danger."

   Susan thought about it for a couple of second before nodding her head in agreement. "You're right. I think that I will stick to my bow though. I love my arrows."

***

Caspian ended up winning the duel, and the two took a break huffing and sweating furiously from the intense sword fight he and Peter had.

Astoria trotted up time Caspian as he sat on a large stone, sweating profusely. "Hello there Caspian." She greeted. "Congrats on the duel."

"Hello, Astoria," He greeted back, "Thank you very much. Peter is quite the extraordinary swordsman."

"Speaking of swords... I would like you to teach me how to wield a sword. It will be good skill to have in my back pocket for the upcoming battle."