━━━ 𝑠𝑦𝑝𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑠

✾ 𝐈𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂 ♛
( 𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 )

***

Three years had passed by since the Pevensie siblings had left Narnia. She had adjusted to her new life in Narnia quite well, although she did miss her first home quite a bit.

Not a day went by where Astoria didn't think about the 4 Pevensie's that will forever be engrained in her mind. She missed Peter's obsessive big brother nature. She missed Susan's quiet and smart attitude. She missed Edmund's company. She missed Lucy's adorable and compassionate nature.

Caspian was truly a wonderful king. He really was fit for the role, and Astoria couldn't be more proud of him than she already was.
always. The two continued to stay together, even when Caspian and Astoria boarded the Dawn Treader on an expedition.

Two mysteries they were planning to solve on the long voyage. The first being to search for the Seven Lost Lords that were sent away by Miraz because they were loyal to Caspian IX. The second being to search for the End of the World, or better known as Aslan's country.

One day on their voyage, they happen to stumble upon Lucy, Edmund, and their cousin Eustace. Together they all band together once more to explore the uncharted waters of Narnia for one last adventure.

»» ━━━━━━━ ♔ ━━━━━━━ ««