chapter 9: "princess" - cole

"princess" - cole

"princess" - cole

i asked them to drop me off at rafes because as much as i hated to admit it i was kinda spooked from everything that happened so before they went back to the chateau to discuss what happened they dropped me at rafes.

later that night when i was back at rafes with sarah we heard about a kegger that was being thrown at the boneyard and decided it would be fun to go.

once i got there i headed straight to where the beer was and saw pope.

he quickly explained to me that they threw the kegger as a distraction so that they wouldn't draw any attention to themselves.

after i got a little drunk i saw jj with this blonde skinny bitch on his lap making out with him and laughing. i don't really know why i felt jelous but i knew i didn't want to keep feeling like that so i did what anyone else would at a party, i got drunk as fuck and started to let the guys flirt with me until this one guy who told me his name was cole, was being surprisingly sweet and offered me a drink. i was already drunk but i was never drunk enough to except a drink from a guy, that's the number one rule that all girls know about. yea it kinda sucked that we had to think about that stuff but it also sucks to get your period once a month so i guess you just have to get used to some things.

we started to head down the beach talking about everything. but like all good things they have to come to an end sometime.

"your really pretty you know" the boy who i couldn't even remember the name of told me.

great.

"are u kidding me" i was drunk and kinda done with how guys treated me so i was annoyed.

"what it's a compliment" the dumbass replied.

"i have a question for you" i asked, he thought he was off the hook and it was kinda funny. he simply nodded his head in reply to wait for me to ask.

"why do all guys care about looks but nothing else, like i genuinely thought you were different and i just wanted to talk and then you had to say that shit"

he was speechless i guess that's what happens when all guys know how to do is moan our name.

"look can we just get out of here" god i don't know how he could be anymore dumb, i just told him how i don't like to be used for my body and he's asking me to fuck him, wow.

"no i think i'm actually gonna go back to the party" i didn't even realise how far we were from everyone else.

"i don't think so princess"

no
shit
shit
shit
pls no
dont let this happen to me

his hand tightened around my wait grabbing my wrist with his other.

no
pls
dont
no

i tried to shake of his arms but he was way stronger than me and i was still drunk.

"please don't" i said it softer trying to reason with him and my voice starting to get shaky, i don't know what else i could do except for try to scream or reason with him. my eyes had already started to form tears.

"please just let me go" the tears now fully formed and rolling down my cheeks.

"you're not going anywhere princess"

i screamed, i screamed at the top of my lungs to try and get somebody, anybody to help me. we were way to far from the party now. i couldn't do anything. i was helpless.

"shut up" he put his hand over my mouth, i bit as hard as i could and tried to run away. i guess i wasn't fast enough because the next thing i knew i woke up naked on the beach with bruises all over me and my clothes ripped off my body laying next to me all dirty.

i put what was left of my clothes back on.

i decided to go to toppers to grab one of his sweatshirts and some sweats i left at his house instead of wearing these ones for any longer.

3rd person pov

the thing about cassie is no matter how much pain she's in she would never let a single soul know. she didn't care about her being sad when she knew so many other people had it worse. selfish was the term she would use whenever thinking about opening up.

other people have it worse stop being selfish.

once the girl reached toppers house she went in with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"top, can i borrow one of your hoodies i don't like the one i'm wearing" the girl yelled up while rushing to his room not bothering to even check if he was home.

"yea sure here" he threw one to the girl right as she approached the entrance to his room not bothering to ask how she got in the house since his parents were still out.

"thanks" the girl grabbed the hoodie and some sweats she had left in a drawer with a few other things of hers and headed into the bathroom.

she didn't even look at herself because she knew if she did that she would start sobbing and that was something she did not want to do today.

she was about to ask topper to spend the day when she checked her phone and realised that kie had been texting her all day that she should come to the chateau because of what they found.