Chapter 1: stargazing

stargazing

stargazing

I was currently out on the HMS pogue with pope, jj, and kie because john b was out working or maybe he was hitting on sarah cameron can't really tell the difference these days.

"POPE STOP THE BOAT" So yea i may have been a tad drunk and didn't know what i was about to do but hey once all the attentions on me i can't just not do anything.

Everyone looked up at me in confusion since they were all talking, i couldn't help but laugh and then while laughing i yelled again.

"I SAID STOP THE BOAT WHAT DO U WANNA HEAR IT IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE OR SOMETHING" They all started laughing at me but he stopped the boat all of them waiting in anticipation to see what i would do.

"What's up why'd you want him to stop the boat" Kie asked making me turn my head to look at her, i kinda gave her a isn't it fucking obvious face even though i didn't really know why i made him stop the boat.

I took of my hoodie and my shorts and just jumped in to the water.

"What the hell is she doing?" jj asked while laughing at my stupidity. Everyone shrugged not knowing how to respond.

"Get in, the waters nice!" I yelled up to them, was this just a way for my lonely ass self to see two guys and a girl shirtless, well i don't know, but i sure wasn't complaining when they all jumped in.

We spent the rest of the day out on the water until jj dropped off pope and kie since they had to be back for "family dinner" wouldn't that be something nice.

"Where too next baker" jj asked while looking right into my eyes, i don't know if it was the fact that i was drunk but if he kissed me right then and there i wouldn't be complaining.

"I don't know why don't we just stay out for the rest of the night i doubt my dad will care" it was a complete lie i knew my dad could care less about me but he cares when i'm not home not because of me but because i'm not there to clean up or do anything, but today was too nice to just go home and ruin it, that could wait until tomorrow.

"Yea sure" he said smiling and turning the boat to head back out for a few hours.

"Pass me a beer pweaseee" We were both sitting on the boat, well i was lying down looking at the sunset while he was sitting right behind me and playing with my hair.

"I don't think you should have another one cass" He said smiling at me, it was cute that he was being protective but i was gonna have a headache tomorrow anyways from what i already drank so i may as well go out having fun.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top" It was kinda easy to convince jj into anything all you have to do is find the right way to ask and he'll probably commit a felony for you.

"You know i can't resist that smile" He said looking at me right into my eyes and passing me the rest of his drink while i gave him the biggest smile taking it out of his hand.

"fank youu" I said after taking a big gulp of the juice.

"Your gonna be the death of me one day baker" jj said i think he was looking at me but i didn't wanna fall under his trap yet again so i stayed looking at the sunset.

We stayed like that for half an hour until the stars had taken over the night sky.

"They're beautiful aren't they?" I said trying to make conversation, jj knew that the one thing i could talk about for days were the stars and travelling the world.

"Yea they are" He responded while looking at me.

"Your not even looking at the stars dummy" I said while tilting my head back to look up at him.

"Right yea no they're really nice" He said stuttering.

"Why don't we head back now we can walk along the beach or something" i could tell he was getting bored of just sitting there he never liked to stay in one place too long and it was getting late.

"Yea sure" He said while getting up to go pick up the anchor and go to start up the boat.

We spent the rest of the night walking around the beach maybe drinking a little but not too much since jj cut me off after finishing his, and then we headed back to john bs where i fell asleep straight away.

________
hope u guys enjoy the chapter and remember to stay safe and have some water!!