Chapter 2: whore

whore

whore

I didn't know what time it was but seeing as the sun looked like it had been out for a long time and no one was in the house i was guessing it was around midday. I straight away felt my headache and remembered partially what i did yesterday but not much of it. i got up and headed out only to b interrupted by pope.

"Hey cassie how are you?" he said way too cheery for my liking.

"Will you just sh" I said holding my head and finger up to my mouth saying shut up, as i was trying to get out of the house without making my head hurt worse.

"Can you drive me home" I knew he couldn't really say no and he probably had to get home as well.

He passed me two advil's and some water, i could not ask for a better friend.

"Yea sure get in the van i'll take u" Luckily for me the advil kicked in before i got home. He dropped me off told me to have a good day and was on the rode probably going to the wreck to try and win kies heart.

I walked into the house and straight away got the smell of alcohol and drugs.

So he's been drinking. great.

I decided to stay quiet and hoped he wasn't awake, but just as i expected he came rushing out to give me a piece of his mind, with one good day there always had to be a bad one.

"Where the hell were you cassandra" He said slurring his words not too angry yet.

"I bet you were out with those guys again weren't you" angrier now.

"You're a fucking whore you know that! you're a piece of shit, no one will ever like you for anything except your body, they're just using you, you don't have any real friends do you? now where were you?" I stayed quiet anything i said would just aggravate him more.

"CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LAST NIGHT" he through he's bottle at the wall right where i was standing making a few shards hit me, but it was nothing i haven't felt before so although i fell to the ground there was no way i was gonna cause a scene and make him more annoyed.

"You're a fucking whore cassandra" before i knew it he was on top of me attacking me, punishing me, and before he could walk away giving me one last kick in the ribs. That's gonna be a pain to hide. Yea it hurt like hell but i didn't really care any more i was done with his shit, i stayed on the floor i guess i felt kinda defeated at this point.

it's fine, everything's fine, it has to be.

And so i got up once i heard his car leaving. Ran to the bathroom took a shower and fell to the ground thinking of everything and nothing, how my dads words had a truth to them, i was a piece of shit, i'm fake a whore and just everything in between, they're just using me. I let the hot water flow down my body and got out of the shower.

I took a look in the mirror but i wasn't about to be a pussy and break down instead i just started to cover everything up.

if i can't see it it'll be like it's not there.

Luckily my face didn't have a huge bruise so it wasn't anything my normal makeup routine wouldn't be able to cover up, my body on the other hand would be more work. I decided to just put on a hoodie and wear baggy jeans.

i'm fine everything's fine.