chapter 3: the joint

the joint

the joint

I didn't really wanna stay home any longer than i had to so i headed over to john bs knowing that my friends didn't really have an interesting life and would probably be there.

"Hey you got here just in time come on we're gonna go out on the HMS pogue" Kie said to me but i knew that if i went i wld have to wear a bathing suit and they would see my bruises so i decided on not going.

"I'll stay with if your not going then" jj said, it was kinda really sweet of him but that wasn't happening.

"No you're not jj go have fun, just because i'm not going doesn't mean i'm ruining your day too" I shoved him while saying go to make it even more clear, if it wasn't already, that there was no way he was staying and i was gonna keep him back from having fun.

"fine i'll go but i still don't get why you're not coming with" he seemed kinda annoyed i wasn't going with, he still gave me a hug which evidently hurt like hell, but there was no way i was gonna show that and make him ask why, and then he left with the rest of them.

I found one of jjs vapes and surprisingly he doesn't rly care when i take any of his stuff so i took a few hits put it back and went on a walk to try find something to do.

"Surprise surprise" Topper came around the back of me hugging me.

"What the fuck topper u gave me a heart attack" i said while shoving him off of me and then laughing with him.

"whatcha doing out here" he asked me.

"trying to find something to do this towns boring as fuck"

"yea tell me about it i'm on my way to the joint if you wanna come" the joint was our local smoke shop, and topper knew i would never decline that.

"yea i'm up for that" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, in a friend way, and we walked up to the joint.

i went around the store grabbed some edibles, a puff bar, some weed, and some other stuff and then went back to topper who had also grabbed some stuff.

We went over to the cashier to pay and i went to grab some cash.

"hey what do you think your doing" topper said while looking right into my eyes and putting a hand over the one i was using to take out my cash.

"what do you mean i'm paying"

"no your crazy if you think i'm letting you pay" and he got out the rest of his cash and gave it to the cashier person who checked it was real and then let us leave.

"you didn't have to do that you know" i kinda felt bad that he payed for me i know he can afford it and everything but i don't want him to think that's the only reason we hang out.

"well i wanted to" he responded

"i would've gotten more stuff if i knew you were gonna pay" I joked with him and headed back to his house since his parents were on a trip to some place and wouldn't be back for a week or something.

He rolled a blunt and gave it to me knowing i would want it. I took a long hit and then a few more before giving it back to him, him doing the same and the two of us repeating this for a little until it was almost out and i was really high and couldn't really think straight so being the lonely whore i am, i took a long inhale of it finishing it, put my hands around his neck since we were sitting on the bed already facing each other and blew it out into his face, i'd seen it in movies and it looked hot when they did it so why not try with topper.

"You're so fucking hot" He said making me giggle a bit.

He grabbed me by the neck choking me but not too aggressively (but aggressive enough) and started kissing me. i don't know if it was because i was high but it felt like it would be the same as the rest of my hookups feel good in the moment and then the magic was over, but as i said before it felt good in the moment so fuck it.

he got on top of me and immediately reconnected our lips. he started kissing my neck giving me a few hickies and not gonna lie it was pretty fucking hot until he was about to take of my hoodie.

shit.
shit.
shit.

"no stop" i said causing him to immediately stop and apologise.

"i-i'm sorry i didn't mean to" it was kinda cute how sorry he got when he realised i was uncomfortable.

"oh um yea sorry can i um keep it on" i knew i was kinda ruining the moment or whatever but he didn't seem to care which was really sweet and then we went back to making out which was pretty hot.

i was high so i wasn't really sure what i was doing but i lifted his shirt over his head and flipped him over so i lying next to him.

"you'repreeetyy" i said while slurring my words a bit and outlining his abs with my fingers.

"well thank you you are too" he said letting out a little laugh looking right into my eyes. it was nice he was really nice and sweet and it was kinda like i was seeing a different side of him tonight.

i laid down next to him as he put his arm around me and we just cuddled until i passed out.

___________
ELLA RAMBLESS

SO TO MY LITERAL FIVE VIEWERS U MAY HATE THIS CHAPTER SRY ABT THAT OR LIKE IT I RLY DONT KNOW BUT YEA SO EITHER SORRY OR UR WELCOME.