chapter 12: little miss perfect

little miss perfect

little miss perfect

once we all got into the van, i grabbed an old vodka bottle that was on the floor of the van and felt the burning sensation i knew all too well as the liquid went down my throat.

"shit you guys got shot at" i asked once john b explained everything else that had happened before i showed up and why they were in the chicken coop.

"yea all while little miss perfect spent her day at her perfect little home" jj replied this time not trying to be quiet.

I just rolled my eyes and chose to ignore him. god if only he really knew what went on last night.

✰ ✰ ✰

"ok pope cass and jj you guys stay here and me and kie will go checkout the lighthouse"

i didn't really care that i was staying down here so i kinda zoned out the whole argument with why jj should've been allowed to go with.

to say it was awkward would be an understatement, pope was studying for his merit scholarship, jj was ignoring me, and well i was just kinda lying in the van talking a little to pope and then once that got boring just playing with a ball i found.

and then we heard sirens, jj jumped in the van sitting next to pope who was driving, and after a few seconds of trying to decide if we should leave kie and john b we left.

__________
SORRY THIS CHAPTERS SO SHORT ITS MORE OF A FILLER ONE AGAIN BUT J WAIT FOR SOME DRAMA COMING UP I PROMISE ITS WORTH IT!!