Intro/background: fuck it

fuck it

fuck it

obx this is my life, pretty simple actually, when i'm not out partying and drinking, i'll be with my friends, and when i'm not with them... we'll i'm always with them. you know how people say that they're friends are more like family to them, well family's overrated and i wld never want them to b associated as anything like my family.

First theres Kiara or as we call her kie not really sure why she sticks with us but never really bothered to try and find out either. she's rich but isn't a stuck up spoilt brat like some people, not gonna name any names because i'm kinda close with some of them but sarah cameron's the richest of the rich. Then there's john b, to be honest right now i still have no idea why people call him john b instead of just john, to my understanding there's no other john around us but it's what he likes to go by and i won't argue with him about it. me and JB have been friends since i can remember even after our little falling out when i broke up with him but that's in the past and he's totally trying to mack on sarah or kie. Then pope, madly in love with kie, always studying kinda the glue of the group to keep us in all in check. then there's jj not gonna lie i totally had a thing for him when we were younger we even dated like two years ago but it did not end too well which is where the rule no pogue on pogue marking came but we're cool now and probably the closest after him and jb. And then there's topper i'm guessing you didn't think he'd be in my close friends group, he was the first one i met when i moved here a few years ago and since i technically wasn't a pogue back then we got really close and he's like a brother to me, we hang out a lot and the other guys know i hang with him but neither really like to admit that i'm hanging with the "enemy". And lastly there's me i don't really know what to talk about because i don't really talk about myself but i guess i'll cover the basics i'm cassandra baker but i kinda hate the name cassandra so people just call me cassie i have a screw up family my mom died and my dad kinda went crazy after that so i spend most nights at john bs and others at toppers neither of them know why i stay but they never argue about it so i just do it. That's my life and i've made it my mission this summer to do shit and have fun, i guess i kinda live by that rule i have a sort of fuck it attitude which does have its consequences but i don't get people who never take risks.

__________
So this chapter is rly similar to the thing at the beginning of the show but i j wanted to introduce the characters and idrk who'll b playing cassie yet ig j imagine whoever u want!