Chapter Twelve

//Sophia's Pov//

I take a drink of water and sigh. "Hey you," a voice says behind me. I turn around and smile when I see Harry. "Hey," I say and he smiles.

"I need to talk to you about something important," he says, leading me to a more quiet place.

"Harry I have to finish the scene," I say and he sighs.

"I'll be quick," he says and we sit down in the corner on a crate. "Okay. Important question."

"What is it?"

"When can we have our date?"

"Oh um... I don't know when do you want to have it?"

"As soon as possible," he smiles and I think.

"Well I'm not doing anything tonight... or tomorrow."

"What about tonight?" He smiles and I nod. "I can't wait."

"So what are we gonna do?"

"It's a surprise."

"Harry," I whine and he laughs.

"You're cute when you pout," he says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not pouting," I say and he nods.

"Sophia I hate to break it to you but you are in fact pouting," he says and I smack him. "Ow." He rubs his arm and I laugh. "Haha baby," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Just dress cute," he whispers and I nod. "Now go break a leg beautiful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pace back and forth in front of my closet and pull out my phone. I begin FaceTiming Addison and tap my foot impatiently. "What?"

"Oh hello to you too."

"Sorry I'm trying to study."

"Ok well I have a date tonight and I need your help figuring out what to wear," I say and she slams her book shut.

"Ooh where are you going and who with?"

"Harry and I don't know."

"Back up! You're going on a date with Harry Styles?"

"Yeah," I say and her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh."

"Yeah and all he said is dress cute, no hints or anything."

"K flip the camera," she says and I do as instructed. "Got any cute dresses?"

"I have this black one or this pink one, or a gray one with white stripes"

"Ooh pink is your color!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah, but the gray one is super cute too!"

"Ugh, you're no help."

"Uh wear the grey one with your black heels."

"Okay. You don't think it's too nice?"

"If you think so then call Harry and trick him into telling you where you're going."

"Okay love you Addie good luck on your exams!" I yell before hanging up. I text Harry and ask him what I should wear. 'Just something cute'

'Harold that doesn't help'

'What do you think you should wear?'

'No I want it to be a surprise'