Chapter Twenty Five

\\Sophia's Pov\\
I shake Harry to wake him up and he lets out a small groan. "Good morning beautiful," he says smiling when he sees me.
"You slept late."
"I didn't go to sleep until after I knew you were asleep. I wanted to make sure you were okay. So are you?"
"Well I'm definitely feeling a little bit better now," I say and he smiles.
"I'm glad," he says. He holds his hand out and I grab it. He pulls me onto the bed and I laugh. "Harry."
"Sophia," Harry says before kissing me on the cheek.
"We have to get up and go film."
"No lay with me."
"Harry.."
"Lay with me first. I need to make sure you're okay," Harry says and I sigh before climbing into bed. He holds me tight and I sigh. "It's gonna be okay.. you're gonna ignore them."
"Am I?"
"With my help... yes. Come on let's go."
"On second thought can we just stay here all day?" I ask and Harry's eyes widen.
"What? Come on I guess I have to be the responsible one right now," Harry says and gets up. He picks me up and I laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs my shoes off of the floor. He hands me my shoes and carries me outside to his car. He sets me down in the passenger seat and I roll my eyes.
"Why can't we just-"
"Not an option darling," he says bending down and kissing me. He shuts the door and walks around to the driver's seat. "But-"
"No buts Sophia."
"I don't like it when you're being responsible," I say and he laughs.
"I'm sorry princess," he says and I roll my eyes at him. "I can buy you lunch."
"Fine. You're lucky I think you're cute," I say and he laughs. I pull my phone out and Harry looks over at me. "What are you doing?"
"Nothing."
"What did we say about lying?"
"I'm not lying, I'm withholding the truth."
"That's lying," Harry says and I sigh. "Give."
"Give what?" I ask and he gives me a look. "What?"
"Give me the damn phone," he says and I roll my eyes. I hand it to him and he looks at the screen. "Sophia. You need to stop looking at all these messages and comments."
"I can't Harry!"
"Can't or won't?" He says and I sigh.
"You don't understand..."
"What, that what people say about you hurts? Of course I do!"
"Give me my phone back Harry."
"No you need to stop looking at this. You'll get this back later," he says and I scoff. "Come on we both know I'm just looking out for you and you're worrying yourself over some stupid haters. And trust me I understand not wanting to receive hate for no reason, you can't say that I don't."
"You're right I'm sorry," I say and he nods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit down in the chair and watch the scene fold out in front of me. I twirl a strand of hair and sigh. Harry still has my phone and I'd been in maybe one scene all day, so sitting here doing absolutely nothing wasn't helping take it off my mind at all. Neal calls cut and Harry walks over to me. He cups my face before kissing me and he smiles.
"Is my perfect, beautiful girlfriend ready to go to lunch?" Harry asks and I nod. We walk to his car and I tap my foot. "What?"
"Well I think you have something of mine Mr Styles," I say and he shakes his head. "And what might that be?"
"My phone... please."
"Uh let me think about it... no."
"Harry..."
"Sophia... I can play this game all day."
"Why won't you just give me back my phone? It's mine."
"I'm helping you out. You don't need to spend all day looking at these damn comments and messages."
"You're right." I say and he wraps his arms around me. "But you're seriously not going to give me back my phone?"
"You don't need it we're gonna go eat lunch and then film."
"I've barely done anything today Harry."
"Well that doesn't mean you won't do anything the rest of the day. Now will you please get in the car?"
"If you give me my phone."
"Sophia Paige I am not giving you back your phone just so you can upset yourself," Harry says and I sigh. "Let me go grab my wallet." He walks into his trailer and walks back a minute later with his wallet and phone. He unlocks his car and I get in. "I love you," He says and I roll my eyes.
"I love you too," I say and he smiles before pulling out of the lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit across from Harry and tap my fingers on the table while I wait for the waitress to bring our food. Harry stands up from his seat and sits down next to me in the booth. "Here," He says and lays down my phone. I pick it up and tap on instagram. Harry takes it back out of my hands and I give him a look.
"Would you hold on?" He asks. He leaves Instagram and goes over to my camera. "You can't post this but I'm going to take a selfie of us," Harry says and I smile. He wraps his arm around me and I lean forward. Harry and I both smile and he hits the button.
Harry taps on the picture and sets it as my lock screen before handing the phone back to me. "Can I take you somewhere tonight?"
"Where?" I ask and he smiles.
"An amusement park. It'll be fun," he says and I nod. "Great I'll pick you up at seven thirty." I put my phone down face down and Harry holds me. "I love you so much. I don't care what people say," Harry says and kisses my head.
"I love you too," I say and he smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After work I change into a tank top and some jean shorts and my white converse. I hear a knock on the door and run to answer it since Claire is still at work. "Hello beautiful," Harry says and I smile. "Are you ready to go?"
"Mmhm," I say and give him a kiss on the cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He pulls up to the amusement park and parks in the first available parking spot. He quickly gets out of the car and walks over to my side. I grab his hand as I get out of the car and he smiles. We walk up to the ticket window and he pulls out his credit card. "Two tickets please," He says and I look around nervously.
I see a couple of girls whispering and one looks at me before rolling her eyes. "Hey you okay?"
"I'm fine.."
"It's okay if you're not," Harry says and I sigh.
"Really Harry, I'm okay," I say and he smiles. The lady hands him two tickets and we walk into the park after having the guy standing a few feet away check our tickets. "Where to first? They've got games and bumper cars and roller coasters. Or maybe you're hungry."
"I mean I could eat," I say and he smiles. He pulls me over towards a concession stand and I look up at the menu. "What do you want?"
"Uh some nachos or cotton candy," I say and he nods. He walks up to the window still holding my hand and I hold onto him tightly. "Hi can I have a nacho, a cotton candy and a coke?" Harry says, pulling out his credit card. The man takes it and walks over to the counter. He grabs a coke out of the fridge and then grabs a bucket of pink cotton candy off of the counter.
Harry hands them both to me and I smile. The man hands Harry the nachos and Harry carries them for me. "Thanks Harry," I say and he smiles.
"Anything for you princess," he says and we walk over to a bench. I grab a giant piece of cotton candy and stuff my face with it. Harry laughs and I furrow my eyebrows. "What a cutie."
"Thank you," I say, handing him the bucket of cotton candy. Harry tears himself off a piece and I pop a nacho into my mouth. "So what next?"
"Well I don't think we should go on any roller coasters till that's settled in your stomach because I don't want you throwing up on me, so we could play some games."
"Yeah that sounds fun," I say and take a drink of my coke.
"I'm sorry you were upset."
"It's not your fault Harry."
"It kinda is," he shrugs and I shake my head.
"I could never blame you for any of it. I knew what I was getting myself into when we started dating and I knew what would happen when we told the world-"
"Okay let's just establish one thing right here neither of us are to blame."
"You're right," I say and Harry nods.
"We'll take it day by day and I promise we will get through it together," He says and I nod. He wraps his arm around me and I lean on him. "How do you do it? I mean I was bound to receive hate after the movie came out but I just don't understand how you've gotten through it."
"It wasn't easy. But I had friends and family that loved me and people that supported me. And the fans and the positive, supportive people outweighed the negative. But if you think it never got to me... you don't have a clue," Harry says and I sigh.
"I'm sorry," I say and he sighs.
"Can we both stop apologizing for things that aren't our fault?"
"I am though... nobody deserves to feel like that," I say and he nods. I sit up and try to finish eating so we can do other things. I pop another nacho into my mouth and Harry laughs. "What?" I ask but he doesn't answer he just keeps laughing. "Oh my gosh Harry! What the hell is so funny to you?"
"Um you have uh cheese on your face," Harry says and I sigh. I lift my hand to wipe it and he smiles. "Don't make fun of me," I say and he rolls his eyes.
"I'm not, I'm simply laughing at the situation."
"So you're making fun of me?"
"It really doesn't matter what I say cause you're just gonna go with your theory and you're not even getting it," Harry says and I roll my eyes. He leans forward and wipes the nacho cheese off of my cheek. "There." He says and I smile.
"My Prince Charming, saving me from embarrassing situations," I say and he smiles.
"Always," he whispers before leaning in to kiss me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I finish eating we go over to where the games are. There's a basketball game, the ring toss, an obstacle course, some game where you try to pop the balloons, one of those strength games and more. "Hey why don't we try out the strength game?"
"Harry we already know you're strong and I'm weak so I don't think so," I say and he sighs. "Ooh I know we can try out the one where you squirt the water and you race" he says with the biggest smile on his face. "Plus that's something we could do together."
"Okay yeah, that could be fun," I say and he smiles. He pulls me over to the game and we sit down. Harry hands the man some money and smiles. "I should warn you I get a bit competitive," Harry says and I smile.
"Nothing could make me love you less," I say and he smiles. The guy counts down from three and we both start shooting. "Eat my dust Styles," I say and he laughs.
"Not likely..." he says and within a minute he's already won.
"Uh wow."
"Told you I'm competitive," he laughs. The man hands Harry a stuffed bear and I roll my eyes. "A twenty five year old man with a bear wow," I say and Harry furrows his eyebrows.
"Excuse me but I was going to give this to you so don't give me any attitude," he says and I laugh.
"It's very sweet of you," I say and he hands me the bear. "You know towards the end of our relationship Chris and I never did anything like this. We were always arguing and he was going out doing his own things, and if I didn't go out with him I hardly ever went out because he got mad.. I wish I had seen sooner how bad things really truly were." Harry sighs and pulls me towards him. "I wont ever hurt you or break your heart like he did."
"I wish that reassured me but it just doesn't because it's one thing to say something and actions just speak louder than words. And I know at this point I shouldn't be afraid but-"
"If I ever break your heart you can feel free to slap me," He says and I laugh.
"I love you Harry Styles."
"I love you too Sophia Knight," he says. "Wanna go on a ride? Or go do the bumper cars?"
"Let's go do the bumper cars," I say and Harry smiles. We walk over to the bumper cars and Harry hands the girl some cash. She makes a loud popping noise with her gum before opening the gate for us. I climb into a pink one and Harry climbs into a red bumper car. "Ight start in 3... 2... 1.... go," the girl yells.
I move around and spin in a circle. I push my bumper car towards Harry and bump into him. I laugh and pull it backwards before Harry pushes it forward to bump me back. We go back and forth pushing the bumper cars around the track and bumping into each other. The girl stops the bumper cars and Harry jumps out.
He grabs my hand and helps me out of the bumper car. "Why thank you," I say and he smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We spend the rest of the evening going on rollercoaster rides and taking cute pictures together and I even beat Harry in a game of ring toss. I give him the stuffed frog that I win and he kisses me on the cheek. We walk back to the car and Harry smiles. "Did you have fun?"
"Yeah actually I did," I say and he nudged me. "Took my mind off of things."
"See I told you I'd help you get through it," He says and I nod.
"I know and it's not like I ever doubted you but I don't know I guess it just seemed like one of those situations where it was easier to say it than to actually do it."
"And now?"
"Now I think I can get through it with yours and everyone else's help."
"I'm glad," Harry says smiling. He unlocks his car and opens the passenger side door for me. "Thank you"
"Do you want me to drop you off at your apartment?"
"I mean yeah I don't really have clothes to sleep in or clothes for tomorrow," I say and he shrugs.
"We could always pick up clothes and then go back to my place. I like being able to see you as soon as I wake up," he says and I smile.
"That's sweet," I say and he smiles.
"So what do you say?"
"Or you could stay at my place.."
"Yeah but I don't have a roommate so.."
"Ugh okay let's just go," I say and he smiles.
"You're so cute when you're stubborn."
"You think I'm cute a lot."
"Maybe because you are," he says and I blush. "You're cute when you blush too." I smile and he kisses me on the cheek before shutting the door and walking over to his side of the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel myself shake awake and look over at Harry. "Hello there sleeping beauty," he says and I laugh.
"I fell asleep?"
"Mmhm.." he says and gets out of the car. He opens my door and picks me up bridal style. He carries me into his house and sets me down on the bed. "You can go back to sleep princess I'll be in bed in a minute," Harry says and I lay down. He wraps a blanket around me and kisses me on the cheek. "Goodnight Harry."
"Goodnight angel. I love you," He says and I close my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up the next morning and see Harry holding me. He smiles when he sees that I'm awake. I look into his beautiful green eyes and smile. "Good morning Harry," I say smiling.
"Good morning Sophia," he says and I move a little bit closer to him. "How did you sleep?"
"Good and you?"
"Good and I could tell, you fell asleep almost as soon as we got here, well actually you fell asleep in the car after we grabbed some stuff from your apartment and then back asleep as soon as we got here," Harry says and I shrug.
"Guess I was tired."
"Guess so," He says and I lay my head on his chest.
"I like your tattoos," I say and he smiles.
"Thank you," He says.
"Especially the butterfly," I say and he laughs.
"Thank you" he says and I furrow my eyebrows.
"Why did you laugh?"
"I didn't laugh."
"Yes you did."
"Maybe cause you're cute."
"You're laughing at me cause I'm cute?" I ask and he shrugs.
"Come on let's get dressed."
"No let's stay in bed"
"Damn it I have to be the responsible one again today?"
"You were kinda boring yesterday when you were being responsible," I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Yeah yeah. Come on we can both be responsible and go get ready," he says and I groan. "Don't be a baby. Hey you're usually the one saying that to me."
"Yeah yeah," I say and roll out of bed. "Get out."
"What? It's my bedroom and I need to get dressed too."
"Okay you can get dressed after me," I say and he sighs. He rolls his eyes and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "You're lucky I love you," he says before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind him. I change into a lavender colored t-shirt and jean shorts and slide into my shoes before opening the door to Harry's bedroom. "It's all yours," I say and he laughs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit down in my chair and watch Harry and Cameron act out the scene. The scene finally ends and Harry and Cameron have a conversation. "Hey Sophia."
"Uh hi Avery."
"How are you doing?"
"Good," I say and she smiles.
"So you and Harry are handling everything well?"
"Uh I'm not sure I know what you mean."
"I mean the comments and the news articles."
"What news articles?"
"Uh, forget I said anything," she says and I sigh. I lean back in my chair and Harry walks over. "That was weird."
"What was?"
"Avery just asked if we were handling everything okay and mentioned something about some news articles," I say and Harry pulls out his phone. He types something into the internet and taps on the first article that pops up. 'Harry styles known womanizer has a new alleged girlfriend' the headline reads. "Oh my god Harry I'm so sorry."
"Hey don't be, it doesn't matter," he says and I nod. He shuts off his phone and wraps his arms around me tightly. "Are you sure?"
"I'm fine," he says and I smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After work I go back to Harry's and decide to spend the night with him again. We eat dinner and watch The Notebook, for the hundredth time, before it gets late. I check the clock and sigh. "Come on babe lets go to bed," I say and he nods. I crawl into bed and Harry lays down beside me before wrapping his arm tightly around me.
"Goodnight angel," he says and I smile.
"Goodnight Harry," I say before I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up an hour later and look over at Harry's side of the bed which is now empty. "Harry?" I call out and roll out of bed. I walk out of his bedroom and see him sitting on the couch. "Harry? What's wrong?" I ask and he tries to wipe his tears before I see. "Harry..." I notice the news article that is pulled up on his laptop and cover my mouth.
'Harry styles, womanizer, at it again with supposed girlfriend' a picture of me and Harry shown right underneath. "I'm so sorry," he sobs.
"Hey. It's okay. You are okay. This right here, it's not your fault. I know that's not who you are. This between us it's not just us sleeping together. And I love you okay? Hey it's okay," I hold him and rub his back as he cries into my arms.

||um sorry