Chapter Fifteen

TW// anxiety, toxic relationships, cheating

//Sophia's Pov//

After work I head home and change into a cute t-shirt, jeans and converse. I braid my hair and wait patiently for Harry. There's a knock on the door and I smile. I run to it and open it to see Harry standing there in a black pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, exposing the tattoos on his arms. "Hello beautiful," He says and I smile. "I missed you."

"It's been like what twenty minutes?" I laugh and he shrugs.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod.

"So what are we doing?"

"It's a surprise."

"Good surprise or bad surprise?"

"Good, I hope," he laughs, grabbing my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He drives until we reach a field. He stops the car and comes over to my side. "No offense Harry but why the hell are we at a field?" I ask as he opens my door.

"You'll see," he says and goes around to his trunk. He pulls out a basket and several blankets. He throws the blankets on top of the basket and holds my hand with his free hand. "We are having a picnic," he says and I smile.

"Harry... that's so sweet of you," I say and grab one of the blankets. I lay the blanket down and he sets down the basket. "I was going to do it in the park but I figured we'd attract less attention out here, plus this is more romantic."

"Yeah," I say and we sit down. He begins taking things out of the basket and I smile. "Okay we have some tortellini with pesto sauce, some salad with multiple choices of dressing, strawberries, pineapple, and for dessert I made brownies with powdered sugar on top," He says and I smile.

"Harry, did you make all of this?"

"Minus the fruit yeah," he smiles and I kiss him on the cheek.

"You're too sweet."

"Hey hey hey you're gonna ruin my reputation," he jokes and I roll my eyes.

"This is beautiful Harry, I mean it," I say and he smiles.

"I'm glad you like it darling."

"Darling?"

"Yeah... it's a nickname."

"It's cute," I say and he smiles.

"You're such a good cook," I say and Harry smiles.

"Thank you."

"So... will you tell me what Kenzie told you, now?"

"Mm mm," he says and I groan.

"Harold."

"Sophia," he mocks and I roll my eyes.

"Was it bad?"

"No it wasn't anything bad."

"That's good I think."

"Don't stress yourself out over it, okay?"

"Okay," I say and he smiles. The sun begins to set and I look out at it. "It's beautiful."

"What?"

"The sunset you dork," I say and he frowns.

"Heeey," He says and I laugh.

"You're a cute dork."

"Whatever you say princess," he says and I roll my eyes.

"You sure love the nicknames don't you?"