Chapter Fourteen

//Sophia's Pov//

We walk up my house and I stop at the door. "I had fun today," Harry says and I smile.

"I'm glad. I did too," I say and he smiles. I bite my lip and he shakes his head. He cups my face and gently kisses me. He pulls away and smiles. He hugs me and I smile.
"You smell good," I say and he laughs.

"Do I now?"

"Mhmm," I say and shut my eyes.

"Aww are you tired?" He asks and I nod. He picks me up bridal styles and carries me inside and upstairs to my bedroom. "Goodnight beautiful," He says kissing my forehead. I grab a pillow and lay my head down on it. "Oh hello Mrs Knight," I hear Harry say and sit up.
I fiddle with the material on the pillow and listen to their conversation. "Hello Harry," She says and I smile. "Did y'all have a good day?"

"We did. And you?"

"Yes it was lovely. What did you two do?"

"Oh she took me to Disney World, it was fun," I hear him say and I smile.

"Oh I'm glad," I hear my mom say.

"I really want to thank you for letting me come to the graduation and staying in your home, it's a lovely place you have," Harry says and I smile.

"Why thank you, and I'm glad she brought you. I'm glad we've gotten to meet you," I hear my mom say.

"I was very excited to meet y'all. A little nervous too but mostly excited... and I want you to know that I care about her a lot."

"I can tell that she cares about you too," she says.

"Goodnight Mrs Knight."

"Goodnight Harry," I hear her say and then footsteps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning and sigh. I hear voices downstairs and roll out of bed. As I make my way down the stairs the voices become more clear. "Is she awake yet?" I hear Harry say as I make my way to the bottom step.

"Not sure. You're welcome to check," my mom says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning, beautiful," Harry says. He waves around an iced latte and I smile. "You're so sweet."

"Only for you."

"Mhmm. You're just an all around nice guy," I say wrapping my arms around his neck. I kiss him and he smiles when I pull away. "Your mum also made us breakfast," Harry says pointing to the cinnamon rolls on the counter.

"Where is everyone?"

"Your father and Kenzie went on a walk and Addison and her friend went to the mall to get an outfit for graduation," mom says and I nod. "Did you two have something planned for this morning? The graduation starts at six and then we'll probably grab dinner after."

"No ma'am," Harry says and my mom smiles.

"Well I'm going to go read. If you need me yell okay?" She says and I nod.

"Looks like it's just you and me," Harry says and I nod.

"Looks like it," I say. He hands me my drink and I sigh. "So what can I get Addison?"

"Excuse me?"

"As a graduation gift? Is there something I could get her?"

"Harry... sweetie you don't have to do that," I say putting a cinnamon roll on a plate.

"I want to," He says and I smile. I roll my eyes, he's too damn stubborn sometimes.

"Okay. Well we can go to Target or the mall... I still need to get her something I didn't have time to shop," I say and Harry smiles. "You have a nice smile."