Chapter Thirty Two

\\Sophia's Pov//
I wake up the next morning in Harry's arms and smile. I give him a kiss on the cheek before moving his arms and walking out into the living room. I see Claire walk in with two iced lattes and smile. "What's this?" I ask and she smiles.
"Just a nice little gesture for my best friend. I know yesterday was pretty rough but.."
"Thank you Claire," I say and she shrugs. I give her a big hug and take the drink from her. I take a sip and sit down on the couch. "Wait what are you wearing?"
"Uh... care to be more specific?"
"The hoodie?" Claire asks and points at it. I look down at it and chuckle. Last night after Harry and I made up I tried to give him back his hoodie but he told me to keep it because I looked cute in it. And since I finally had him back and it no longer made me sad to wear it I threw it on. "Um... Harry's hoodie," I say and Claire nods.
"Uh uh why the hell are you wearing it?"
"Because Harry and I might've got back together last night...?"
"You what?" Claire yells and I hold up a finger to my mouth.
"Shh. He's asleep in my bedroom!"
"Oh wait... wait.." she says laughing and I roll my eyes. "So did you?"
"Oh my god. No," I say grabbing a pillow off of the couch and hitting her with it.
"Well it didn't hurt to ask. Plus it's funny to see you get embarrassed."
"I am not embarrassed!"
"You're so embarrassed!" Claire says and I roll my eyes. "Wait so how exactly did that happen?"
"He found out about what happened with the paparazzi yesterday and came by to check on me and then he talked to me and one thing led to another and..."
"I'm so happy for you Soph."
"Yeah.. it's great."
"But if he breaks your heart again you can bet that me and Kenzie will personally kick his ass."
"If he breaks my heart again I won't stop you.." I say and she smiles.
"Stop her from what?" Harry asks walking into the room. I look at Claire and we both bust out laughing. Harry wraps his arms around me and I stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. "Good morning beautiful. Did I miss something?" He asks and I shake my head.
"I'm glad you realized your mistake in breaking up with her but just know this is the only other chance you get... I'm not letting her go through the whole situation with Chris again," Claire says and Harry nods. He looks at Claire then at me and smiles. "Hey if I break your heart again you don't have to apologize for slapping me next time," he says and I laugh.
"I'll keep that in mind," I say and he leans down to kiss me.
"Wait wait wait back up. One freaking minute. You slapped him?" Claire asks as I pull away and I look at Claire then Harry.
"Uh yeah not not my proudest moment."
"Damn it why do I miss all the good things?" Claire says and we both laugh. "I mean I'm glad you two are happy."
"Thanks Claire," I say and she nods. She walks into her room and I look at Harry who has the biggest smile on his face. "What?"
"I'm just so happy to have you back."
"Well don't ever let me go again."
"Trust me I don't plan on it," He says and I smile. He begins grazing my neck and I push him off of me. "What?"
"Okay first off Claire is still home, she just went in the other room she didn't leave the apartment and second we have to get to work."
"Look at you being the responsible one again," he says and I roll my eyes.
"I'll trade ya?" I say and he shakes his head.  "Come on babe being the responsible one is so boring."
"I know that's why you're going to be it," He says and I pout. "Don't give me that look."
"What look?"
"That sad pouty look cause you know I'll end up falling for it," He says and I laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we get dressed we go and get into Harry's car and I look at him. "What?"
"You're so handsome. Kinda like a prince."
"That's only fitting seeing as you're my princess," he says and I blush. "I got you to blush?"
"You always do," I say and he grins. He takes my face in his hands before kissing me on the lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pull up to the studio and Harry parks and I smile. I put my hand on the handle and he looks over at me. "Don't you dare open that door!" He says and I laugh. He gets out of the car and comes around to open the door for me. "My perfect gentleman."
"There's that cute little smile. I've missed that.. you know I haven't seen it in days."
"It hasn't been real and genuine for the past few days," I say and he sighs.
"I am so so sorry I'm such a fucking idiot for breaking up with you."
"I mean your words not mine," I say and he gives me a look.
"I even missed that.. but uh watch your attitude miss."
"Hey you watch it Harold you're skating on thin ice," I say and he shakes his head.
"I love you so much."
"I love you more."
"Not possible. Because I love you more than any other girl I've ever been with."
"Okay now you're just saying that."
"I'm really not. You can ask anyone. This is the happiest I've ever been in a relationship," Harry says and I smile. "You make me really happy. So yeah ending things with you was a huge mistake."
"You have no idea how nice it is to hear you say that.."
"I know I screwed up but I promise things are going to be okay between us."
"Don't."
"Don't what?"
"I love you Harry but don't make a promise like that.."
"Well they are as long as we try.. and I promise that I'm not gonna push you away again. Cause I love you too much and you were right, or rather I was right the first time, this isn't gonna be easy but we can get through it together."
"Promise?"
"I thought you didn't want me to promise anything I couldn't keep?" He jokes and I roll my eyes. "I promise darling." I can't help but smile now.
"We have to go get ready to film but I'll see you in a little bit?"
"Nope," Harry says wrapping his arms around me.
"Harry," I say and he shakes his head. "Come on you have to let go and get into your costume and get hair and makeup done, well mostly makeup."
"No I need to hold onto my beautiful girlfriend who I just got back together with."
"Harry it's like fifteen minutes you'll survive," I say and he sighs.
"You know I told you we should've stayed in London," he whispers and I hit him playfully.
"Yeah yeah whatever now go get ready and then you can hold me again," I say and he smiles and runs into his trailer. "What a dork."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear a knock on my door about fifteen minutes later and turn to look at it. Sage turns my head back towards the front and I gesture towards the door. Amanda sets down the makeup brush and walks over to open the door. "Hello beautiful."
"Harry what are you doing?" I laugh and Amanda sighs. She pulls my head back to the front and I laugh. Harry comes around behind me and wraps his strong arms around me. "You told me to come after I finished getting ready."
"I did say that didn't I?" I say grabbing onto his hands.
"Sophia honey sit still," Sage says and I see Harry roll his eyes. I hit him and he laughs. "So are we doing lunch today?"
"No I have one more rehearsal for the charity event."
"Oh is that tonight?"
"Yeah," He says and I bite my lip. I figured now that we were back together he would want me to go with him but maybe I was wrong. "All done," Sage says putting in the last bobby pin.
"Close your eyes," Amanda says and I do. She sprays the setting spray onto my face and Harry smiles. I stand up from my chair and wrap my arms around him as the two women walk out of the room. "I thought they'd never leave," Harry jokes and I glare at him. "It was a joke but even if it wasn't excuse me for wanting some time alone with my girlfriend."
"We had time alone last night."
"That's not enough," Harry says and I shake my head.
"You're something else Harry Styles," I say and he furrows his eyebrows.
"Is that a bad thing or a good thing?"
"It's however you choose to see it I guess," I say and he shakes his head. "Don't shake your head at me." He shakes his head again and I roll my eyes. "Come on," I say letting go of him and walking towards the door.
"Sophia," Harry whines and I laugh.
"Harry," I mock and he rolls his eyes. "No pouting allowed."
"You're no fun.."
"I'm plenty fun. Now get your ass over here," I say and he sighs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finish our current scene and I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me, pick me up and spin me around. I giggle as he spins me and sets me down. "I love you."
"And I love you."
"How are you holding up?"
"I could ask you the same thing..."
"I think I'm doing better. But you were practically mobbed by the paparazzi yesterday."
"It was scary. But I'm okay especially now that I'm back in your arms." I say and he smiles.
"I'm glad," He says and I smile. "I only get to see you for another twenty minutes and then I have to go do sound check."
"I could come with you."
"I want you to get some food in your stomach because you said you've barely ate since I broke up with you remember?" He says and I sigh.
"Ugh Harry."
"Oh who's pouty now"
"Hm... still you," I say and his mouth falls open.
"No."
"Um yes," I say and he scoffs.
"Whatever that's just because I love my beautiful princess."
"I love you too," I say and he smiles.
"I'm sorry you what?"
"Really Harry you want to play that game?"
"Um let me think about it.... yes," he says and nods his head. He picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder. "Harry!" I squeal and he laughs.
"Come on say it."
"No. Just put me down we don't have time for this."
"No that's not how this works."
"I'm not saying it, grow up."
"Okay you'll be up there a while," He says and I sigh. At least the views good. "Are you staring at my ass?"
"Oh my god? What? No," I say and stop looking. He laughs and I try to get out of his grasp. "Hey I'll put you down as soon as you say it."
"Oh my god Harry don't be a-"
"A what?"
"Stop acting like a little kid."
"But that's what you love about me," He says and I scoff.
"Is it?"
"Mmhm."
"You're really not gonna put me down until I say it are you?"
"What are you not enjoying staring at my ass?"
"Oh my god! Would you shut the hell up?" I say and he laughs. "I love you Harry Styles." He puts me down and I roll my eyes. "You do have a nice ass though," I mutter before beginning to walk away. He grabs me from behind and I squeal. "Harry quit!" I say and he sticks out his bottom lip. "What a baby!"
"I'm not a baby."
"Okay.."
"Hey hey hey"
"Hay is for horses."
"I hate you."
"You just said you love me."
"Actually you just said you love me," he says and I roll my eyes.
"After you said you love me and then flung me over your shoulder and made me say it again."
"I mean you didn't have to say it you could've kept-"
"If you say "staring at my ass" one more time I'm gonna hit you," I say and he chuckles.
"I need to talk to Neal," he says and I sigh. "I'll see you in a bit?" I nod and watch him walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch finally rolls around and I start walking to my trailer. "Hey Sophia.•
"Hi," I say when I see Cameron.
"So you and Harry?"
"Me and Harry?" I laugh and he nods.
"Y'all are back together I'm assuming?"
"Yeah we are.. it's great."
"Im happy for you," he says before running off to go talk to Avery about a scene.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I make it to my trailer and open up the door. I see a guitar propped up against the makeup chair and look around confused. Is this possibly Harry's trailer instead of mine? I step into the trailer and see Harry sitting on the couch. He's holding a bouquet of daisies and there's a white box sitting on the couch beside him and Chinese food on the floor.
"Harry... what is all this?"
"A nice romantic gesture for the woman I love," he says holding out the bouquet of flowers.
"You know what I mean."
"Uh..."
"Why aren't you at soundcheck? Wait did you lie just so you could do this?"
"No I really do have sound check but I also left early to do this for you."
"That's so sweet.."
"Well I'm a sweet guy," he says waving around the bouquet. I take the flowers from his hands and smile. "I got you lunch, your favorite flowers, and white chocolate covered strawberries.. well actually I had somebody order the Chinese while we filmed. I had to leave early to get the other two things."
"Thank you so much," I say and he smiles. I sit down on the couch beside him and he looks at my hand before taking it in his. "Not that I don't appreciate all of this but is there a reason behind it?"
"No. I just wanted to do something to show you how much I love you."
"Really?" I ask and he nods. "I love you so much Harry Styles."
"I love you more Sophia Knight," he says and I lay my head on his shoulder. "Before I leave there's something I wanna ask you?"
"Okay..."
"Will you go to the charity event with me tonight? As I guess my uh date?"
"I would love to. But I don't have anything to wear."
"Eleanor is taking you when you get off. Avery is gonna convince Neal to let you off early."
"What color is your suit?"
"Navy blue."
"So does that mean you already have something picked out for me and Eleanor is just taking me to try it on and convince me to get it?"
"Uh..." he says and I laugh. "If you don't like it you don't have to get it."
"I'm sure I'll love it," I say and he smiles. "Um but if I don't do I just find another in navy?"
"Just tell me what the color is if you don't like the one I picked."
"So you did pick it out?"
"I didn't say that."
"You literally just did."
"Did I?" He asks standing up.
"Uh yeah you did."
"Shh, shh," He says before kissing me on the lips. "I really do have to go now." He walks out the door and I grab my Chinese food off of the floor. As he leaves Avery walks in. "So I see you and Harry made up!" Avery squeals and I laugh.
"Yeah look at what he did for me," I say gesturing to everything. I sit down on the couch and smile. "It's great Sophia.."
"You helped didn't you?"
"What makes you think that?"
"Well he said someone ordered the food while we filmed and you're also letting me get off early to go with Eleanor to get a dress."
"I mean yeah I am letting you off early or rather I'm tricking Neal into it but I had nothing to with all of this," she says and I sigh.
"Then who did?"
"Who knows?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finish for the day and walk over to Cameron. "Hey," He says and I smile.
"Hey."
"So are you happy that you and Harry got back together? Sorry dumb question."
"Not it's not but yeah I-I'm really really happy."
"I'm glad.. how was your surprise?"
"It was good," I say and Cameron smiles. "I'm sorry what?"
"Uh.. I asked how your.."
"Yeah I heard... you helped him with it didn't you?" I ask and he nods. "Wow. That's why you came up to me at lunch so he could finish setting everything up isn't it?"
"I mean Harry said he felt shitty after he ended things so he wanted to do something really great for you.."
"Well thank you."
"Of course," he says and I smile.
"I gotta go Eleanor is probably waiting for me but uh... thank you again."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quickly head over to my trailer, change into my clothes, grab my things and head outside. "Ready?" Eleanor asks and I nod. I follow her to the car and we both get in the back. "This is uh... it's interesting good interesting though," I say and she laughs.
"Louis and I are going to the event tonight. As well as Niall."
"I'm excited."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally get to the store and Eleanor walks up to the checkout counter. "Hi I have something on hold under the name Eleanor Calder," she says and the lady walks into the room in the back. She comes back a moment later with a strapless lacy navy blue dress that looks like it has multiple layers. Eleanor hands it to me and I follow a lady to the back of the store to try on the dress. I shut the door behind me and slide out of my regular clothes before throwing on the beautiful dress.
I zip it up and take a look in the mirror. I smile when I see it on me and slide the curtain back so Eleanor can see it on me. "Oh my god."
"Do you like it?"
"You look so good in it Sophia!" Eleanor says and I smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slide my black heels on and look in the mirror in my bedroom. I almost don't recognize myself. Eleanor had come over twenty minutes before to do my makeup and had just left to get ready, and to make sure Louis was getting ready. "Oh my god," Claire says and I turn around. I see her standing in the doorway and laugh.
"Harry's gonna love it."
"I hope so.."
"I mean he did pick it out, it would be kind of dumb if he didn't love it," she says and I nod. I hear a knock on the door and run out of the room to go answer it. I open the door and Harry's mouth falls open when he sees me. He looks me up and down and a smile spreads across his face. "Sophia... you look... amazing," he says and I blush.
"Thank you," I say and he smiles. He's wearing a suit the same color as my dress with different sized white flowers all over it. "You look really great too babe," I say and he smiles.
"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod. We link arms and walk outside to his car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He pulls up to the venue and one of the valets runs up to us. Harry gets out and walks over to my side. He grabs my hand and begins walking towards the door where a bunch of paparazzi are camped out. "Sophia! Harry!" They yell. "Are the rumors true?" Harry stops walking and looks at me.
"No the rumors aren't true. My relationship with Sophia isn't a sham, it's all real. We love each other and you can speculate all you want but that's not gonna change,"he says and I can't help but smile.
"Sophia! Sophia!" They yell as we walk inside.
"I can't believe you just did that," I say and he shrugs.
"It wasn't a big deal."
"It was to me."
"I don't want to continue to see either of us hurt over those stories," Harry says and I smile.
"Harold!" A male voice yells and we turn to see a man with short brown hair and scruff on his face walking towards us. He's wearing a white suit with a tan shirt underneath the jacket. He's holding hands with a woman who looks slightly shorter than him. She also has light brown hair and she's wearing a red shirt with no sleeves and a black skirt.
"Mitch," Harry says and they hug.
"Wait so this is Mitch?" I ask and Harry nods.
"And the beautiful woman standing beside him is miss Sarah Jones, my drummer and Mitch's girlfriend."
"And let me guess you're the lucky woman?" Mitch says and I shrug. He extends his hand I shake it. Eleanor, Louis and Niall all walk over to us and I laugh. The group all exchanges hellos and hugs and I exchange a hug with them all individually.
"Excuse me I have to go talk to the sound guys," Harry says and I nod. He gives me a kiss on my cheek before walking away. "So now that he's gone be honest how is he treating you? Sarah asks and I take a deep breath.
"You mean other than him breaking up with her because he cared too much about the paps?" Louis says and looks at Louis then at me.
"Right... but y'all are clearly back together now," Mitch points out and I laugh.
"Yeah uh we actually got back together last night and it was really nice."
"He loves you a lot," Eleanor says and I smile.
"I love him too," I whisper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It finally gets time for Harry's performance and the guy in charge of the event walks up on stage. Everybody claps and smiles and he stands in front of the mic stand. "Ladies and gentlemen thank you all for coming to this charity event raising money and awareness for children's cancer," the man in charge says and everyone claps. "Tonight is a very exciting night because not only is this an important event for many children suffering from cancer but we also have some very special guests for our variety show tonight. Tonight we have Harry Styles, Kevin Hart, John Mulaney, Halsey and many more." the man says and everyone cheers. "Please join me in welcoming to the stage mr Harry Styles!" Harry and his band walk up on the stage and I smile. A whole bunch of fans and celebrities cheer and I smile.
A petite red head and her friend look over at me and I smile. They both wave at me and my smile grows as I wave back. I turn my attention back to to Harry who is re-adjusting his mic stand. He winks at me and I feel myself blush. "Hello ladies and gentlemen.. I'm Harry Styles and uh I'd like to thank you for having me tonight," he says and everybody cheers. "I'm gonna play a few songs for y'all tonight but the first one I'm going to play is very special to me. I quite enjoy playing it and uh I'd like to dedicate it to my lovely girlfriend Sophia."
He looks at me and I smile. I mouth that I love him and he smiles really big. "Ladies and gentlemen this is sweet creature,"Harry begins playing and my eyes begin to fill with tears of happiness.
-
-
-
hi!! oh my gosh so we made it to the end. well not really, there will be an epilogue which i plan on uploading either tonight or tomorrow at some point. i hope y'all love this chapter because i loved writing it. all the love <3