Chapter Sixteen

//Sophia's Pov//

I roll out of bed and sigh. I barely got any sleep last night. I was up late stressing and thinking. I can't believe Harry told me he loved me and I didn't say anything. Well that's not completely true I said goodnight and um several times but still.

I change into a pink T shirt, converse and jeans. I throw my hair into a messy bun and throw on some shades to hide the bags under my eyes. I begin driving and stop by Starbucks before going to get ready for filming. Maybe the later I get there the less chance I have of bumping into Harry. It's not that I don't want to see him.
I don't care that he told me he loves me but I'm worried things may be awkward. And I was sort of just put on the spot.

I park my car and run inside. I order an iced latte and a blueberry muffin and give them my name. I scroll through Instagram as I wait. "Sophia?" The barista says and I grab my drink and pastry from her. I check the time and sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull up to the studio and look around nervously. I don't see Harry which could be a good thing but it could also very well be a bad thing. I grab my drink out of the cup holder and get out of the car. As I reach for the door I hear a voice call my name behind me. The voice is very recognizable too.
"Hey," Harry says and I turn around.

"Hi Harry," I say and he smiles weakly. "You're already ready to shoot?"

"Uh yeah Cameron and I have the first scene today," Harry says and I nod. "How's your morning been?"

"Fine," I say looking anywhere but at Harry. "And you?"

"Good."

"Good," I say. I don't really know what to say or do.

"Well I uh I gotta go get ready for the scene but I'll see you later," he says and I wave goodbye. I walk into my trailer and slump down in my seat. God this was awkward. Man it's going to be such a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch rolls around and I head out of my trailer. I see Harry swinging his key around as he walks back to his trailer. "Harry," I yell and he turns around to look at me.

""Hey" He says and I smile. He returns the gesture with a half smile. "Are you hungry?" I ask and he shakes his head

"Not really," he says and I sigh.

"Okay.. well I guess I'll see you later" I say and he nods. I sigh and look back at him before heading towards my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I chase the man down the road and he speeds up. I try to pick up my speed but I can tell I probably won't catch him. Suddenly Harry jumps out and knocks the man to the ground. "Oh now you show up," I say and Harry ignores me.

"Bennett Rivers you're under arrest."

"For what? I didn't do anything."

"You withheld information from a police officer, that's a crime" Harry says cuffing the man. I follow Harry to the police car and quickly get in. "Cut," Neal yells and Harry quickly gets out of the prop car. He walks over to his chair and takes a drink of water. "Good job," I say and he nods.

"You too."

"Thanks," I say and we stand there for a minute in an awkward silence. "Okay Harry why are things so awkward?"

"They're not?" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Come on Harry, this, this is awkward!" I say gesturing between us.