Chapter 15- Rehearsal

Reader's POV

I was awoken by my handsome boyfriend calling my name while laying his gloved hand on my head.

"Kitten, time to greet the day."

I stretch and open my eyes to see him smiling down at me. I hold the bed sheet up to my breast as he gives me my clothes.

"Thanks, Sebby."

He responds by kissing my forehead and starting to fix his tailcoat. I got dressed and we heard clamored voices outside. We leave our tent and see Ciel struggling to peel potatoes. Some of the performers were giving him some weird looks and chuckling to themselves. I laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Smile, would you like some help?"

He nodded and I began showing him how to do it. Sebastian improvised the breakfast for everyone and they all LOVED it. Smile and Doll were having breakfast together and overheard their conversation.

"Smile, you better eat fast before rehearsal starts."

About 15 minutes later, Doll was done with his breakfast, and Smile was still only halfway done with his plate. Some people turned to Sebastian and me asking us.

"Aren't yus' hungry too? Y'all didn't eat anything."

We just replied saying we weren't that hungry. I was kind of having a hard time walking because of last night. I blushed at the thought of what Sebby and I were doing. Then, a pair of arms came from behind me wrapping me in warmth.

Sebastian's POV

I hug (Y/N) from behind and whisper in her ear.

"Was I too rough on you last night, my kitten?"

She shivered at my voice and placed her hands on my arms replying.

"Maybe. I don't mind though."

"Is that so, Kitten?"

She turns around and faces me.

"Last night was the best night of my life. I'm just happy it was with you."

I smile and kissed her lips. I run my hands around her waist and pull away. We head off to the main tent where the rehearsal was being taken place.

Reader's POV

We enter the tent and see all the people rehearsing. Dagger was practicing his throwing, Doll and Ciel were practicing random small acts but, Ciel was having trouble doing all of it. Joker walked up to us and said.

"I think Catwoman should the last one to perform. The best for last right? Now, we just need to find some people to play with you."

Sebastian chimed in.

"I can play the guitar as well. I can play alongside her. I also know a couple more people that have been performing for years. Do you believe that they can join Catwoman and me?"

Joker excitedly told us that these so-called people can join, just as long as we get more people to come to see the show. About two people arrived 35 minutes later and we immediately began performing and figuring out which song to play.

Sebastian's POV

We took a break from rehearsal to rest our bodies for a few minutes. Catwoman and I found a secret room and hid from the others a little bit. I began to kiss her immediately and she gave into it. There was a box big enough for her bodyweight right behind. I picked her up and sat her on the box and putting myself between her legs. I moved to her neck and she sighed while running her hands through my hair. 

I run my hands up her thighs causing her to tug my hair and bit. I grunted and kissed her on the lips again. A voice drew us out of our romantic moment.

"Oui, yus two lovebirds need to get back to work!"

Dagger caught us making out which was unfortunate. I lift (Y/N) off the box and she fixed her clothing while I fixed my hair. I sighed out of frustration because I can't get any alone time with my kitten.

Reader's POV

Ugh, talk about awkward! I was so embarrassed when Dagger found us. My face was red like a cherry. I fixed my clothing and Sebastian sighed. I hold his gloved hand and lean my head into his arm. 

"We can continue later tonight in our tent, okay Sebby?"

His frustration went away instantly and he kissed my forehead.

"Alright, however, we also need to get to the bottom of the missing children."

My eyes lit up as I had some information for him and Ciel.

"Oh, as we were walking around the settlement as well as inside the main tent while we were rehearsing. I couldn't smell the children at all. It's as if they aren't even nowhere near here."

Sebastian puts his fingers on his chin as he thinks.

"There could be someone operating this away from the circus site here and they could be involved with the circus as well however, they're most likely hiding behind the scenes of it all."

We agreed we would present Ciel with this information and we went back to rehearsing. We passed by William on our way out. He gave us some bitter words.

"Honestly, you two are disgusting, vile creatures. If you're gonna get hot and bothered, why don't you do it while the rest of us aren't around?"

I rolled my eyes as he is just being ridiculous. Sebastian chuckled at my reaction to William's biting words. We continued to work with the music we're gonna perform and what style it should be. This took up most of the day however we signaled to Ciel that we got some information about the case.

Later that night...

We met up with Ciel outside and we presented him with what we believed is going on. Ciel thinks that we are probably onto something however we need to talk with one of the circus performers. Ciel instructed me to talk to Beast. I really didn't want to because of her hot-headed and arrogant attitude but I accepted the task.

We agreed that I would try to speak with her tomorrow after the circus act and performance. We all when to bed to rest up for the event tomorrow. Well, Sebastian and I did continue with our romantic moment in our tent.

Author's Note: Hey Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating a lot recently. Things are pretty crazy in my life right now but I will continue to work on these stories as best I can. Thank you for your patience. Be sure to vote, comment, share this story with others, and follow me for more romantic anime love stories. Check out my Reiji x Reader, Subaru X Reader, and Zero X Reader. I hope you guys enjoy them! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye, my little foxes!