Chapter 11- I Love You

Reader's POV

Sebastian stayed quiet for a few seconds and then he spoke.

"Y-yes, I do. Ever since we first met, I've always cared about you. Being a demon, I didn't know what this feeling was but, now I understand what it is. No one was ever able to catch my eye except for you. But I understand that you're a noble and I'm a butler."

He looked away embarrassed and he muttered under his breath.

"What will people think of us?"

My expression became soft, and I put my hand on his cheek. I made him look me straight in the eyes.

"Sebastian, I don't care what people think. Now, tell me. What are you trying to tell me?"

He sighed and spoke.

"I love you, (Y/N). Will you be my girlfriend?"

I chuckled and started tearing up.

"Sebastian Michaelis, I will."

He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. The cats were meowing softly and looked at us. I got lost in the thoughts rushing through my head.

'I can't believe he confessed and asked for me to be his girlfriend. Who would turn this man down? He's a sexy, demon butler after all.'

His hand held my cheek after we broke away from our warm embrace. I placed my hand over his gloved hand then he spoke my name.

"(Y/N)..."

I look up at him to see him smiling and moving in closer. I got lost in his eyes that when his lips came into contact with mine, it brought me back to reality. I immediately kissed back by placing one hand on his chest and the other on his cheek. His arms went around my waist to pull me in closer. We broke away from the kiss and I was breathless. Sebastian looked at me and then pulled out his pocket watch.

Sebastian's POV

I checked my pocket watch to check the time while (Y/N) caught her breath. I almost forgot that she's half-human so, she needs to breathe. My pocket watch read 2:34 am. I decided that we should probably head back to the manor.

"I believe it's time to go, Kitten."

She asked.

"How are we gonna get back? I doubt there are any carriages available right now."

I lifted her off the ground causing her to gasp.

"We have alternatives to get back home, my dear."

I ran back to the manor with her in my arms. I jumped across buildings and a few bridges to get to the manor. The wind rushed against both of us as I ran through the forest that was at the back of the manor. (Y/N) held onto me very tightly. I won't let my kitten fall, never.

Reader's POV

Sebastian held me in his arms as he ran back to the manor. The wind brushed against my hair causing it to fly. I held onto him tightly, but I knew he wouldn't drop me. The manor came into view and Sebastian slowed down. He began walking again and we entered the manor quietly since everyone was asleep. He whispered to me.

"Do you want me to stay with you again tonight?"

I snuggled into his chest more than before and nodded my head. He chuckled. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. He turned his head to give me a peck on the lips. He entered my bedroom and sat me down.

"I'll be back in a minute, my Kitten."

He left and I immediately changed into my black lacy nightgown. I thought I would surprise him tonight.

Sebastian's POV

I got out of my butler uniform and tossed it in my hamper. I put on some very dark gray sweatpants and a white loose shirt then finally removed my gloves. Then, I heard a tapping on the window. I look to see a black cat with a familiar bell around its neck. I knew that it was my Kitten so, I opened my window. She hopped in and turned back to human.

"Love, why didn't you walk through my door if you wanted to see me?"

She looked up at me with those green glowing eyes in the moonlight.

"Because I wanted to surprise my Raven."

I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"You sure do know how to get my heart beating."

I cradle her face with my left hand. She sees my demonic symbol. She purrs as she rubs her head against it. I chuckled at how her feline urges sometimes take over not only her body but her mind as well.

"It's getting late. You should get some rest."

We walk over to my bed and crawl into it underneath the covers. She snuggles close to my chest and seeing her in a sexy nightgown like that is enough to get me kind of excited but, I can control myself. I am a man after all. She puts one of her arms on my chest and one of her legs on my waist. I look at her and kiss her forehead.

"I love you, Kitten."

I told her. She responds in a sleepy, exhausted voice.

"I love you too, Sebby."

Usually, I don't like lying in bed along with sleeping because it's for recreational purposes. But with her lying like this, it makes it better for me since I can look at her sleeping face all night. Goodnight, my little Kitten...

Author's Note: Hey guys! I hope you are having a fabulous day/night. If you're new to my stories, I welcome you with open arms. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and, in my opinion, I thought it was cute. Be sure to vote, comment, share this story with other Sebby fans you know, and follow me for more exciting chapters and stories to come. I'll see you guys next week in the next chapter! Bye and love you guys!