-17-

I have grown into a young lady. Yes everything got bigger. My acne cleared up so that was good. I had very little makeup on. My chubby chicks were gone. I had the very little jaw line, but a little
Chick. I was wearing a black turtle neck, with a maroon jeans.

I slipped on my ring that Draco has gave me. I haven't took it off sense he gave it to me. I loved it.
My aunt Amelia brought me to the train station. I walked on the train and found some empty seats for us. Amelia had already bought my stuff for me. So I was early on the train. Like there was a couple of people. But not a lot. A half an hour later more people came on.

I was sick of waiting so I slide open the door and looked back both ways of the hall. I saw a blonde boy coming down looking probably looking for me.

I quickly go back inside and fix my hair. I at least want to look good more my bestie. Even tho I'm second year I did develop a little crush on him. But that would not affect our relationship in any way.

I looked up and saw a blonde boy smirking at me and walking in and sitting down.

"I swear your face is going to stick that way Mr. Mafloy if you keep smirking" I tease
"Is that how you treat your friend after not seeing or talking to me after four months?" He says crossing his arms.

I roll my eyes and smile.
"But I can see you have gotten different over the summer" he smirked
"Definitely more prettier then last time I saw you" he said looking me up and down

"I could say the say thing for you Draco, definitely more handsome then before" I smirked

He jumped to my seat. And sat next to me.
"Where's my favorite hug?" He said spreading his arms.
"Oh yes your favorite hug" I say giving him a tight hug

"Guess what I did over the summer" I say pulling away from the hug.
"What did you do you Ms. Riddle?"
"I went to Paris! And I got a camera that takes photos! And I met this boy! And-"
"Wait what you met a boy!" Draco interrupted
"Yeah his name is Danny! He goes this school!" I say not paying attention how much I probably hurt Draco.

I reach up for my bag to get the camera. I sit back down and look at Draco who looks kinda hurt.

"Don't worry Draco he's only a friend" I said trying to cheer him up, but he just nods.

"Here smile!" I said putting the camera in front of us

Flash!

"Now we wait!" I said really excited to see what it's going to look like

I took it out and tried to make it dry faster. After a couple a seconds it was finished. Both of us were smiling. I loved it!

"Wow that's so cool!" Draco said taking the photo

After a couple of minutes later we took a bunch of silly photos.

"Hey y/n?"
"Yeah" I said
"Can you not show any of those to anyone because well you know, my father?"
"Oh yeah of course!" I say

"Where's Blaise?" I say trying to change the conversation because I knew he didn't like talking about his father.

We found Blaise, we all sat together. Then I introduced Draco to Danny. I could tell he was Jelly. And I could say the same for Danny. They didn't like another but that will have to change if we're going to hanging out together.

After a while of laughing and talking. But Draco and Danny just giving Death stares to another. The windows started freezing up. I hit Draco on the arm gently, and pointed at the window. Then the train stoped. I looked at everyone who was concerned about what's happening. The lights started to flicker. Then the lights went out. I rubbed my arms try to get warmth.

But Draco scotched closer to me and put his arms around me. I felt warmer and safer. We heard faint screams. I knew what it was.

"Demtors" I whispered loud enough for Draco hear me
"What?" He said pressing his lips on my for head
"Demtors, there on the train" I said claim as we all watched a dark figure pass the door.

After a couple minutes later the lights went back on, then the train started to move. Draco's arms were still around me.

"I think y/n's good Draco" Blaise smirked
He was about to pull away my I pulled him back.
His arms were around me and my head against his chest.

And we both started to drift of sleeping.