-18-

It was the first day of school. Me, Danny, Draco Pansy, Crabe, Goyale, and Blaise were walking to hagraids.

We were walking down the LONG stair case down to the hut.

"I swear if we hike these stairs everyday, I might die!" I said
"Well when you live in the Mafloy Manner you hike these kind of stairs ALL the time!" He said laughing

Well I live in London in a small apartment, so I don't have to deal with that" Danny said laughing

Me and Draco just gave him a death glare but laughed it off after a moment.

After we made it to the hut we started walking in the woods. After a while we made it to a poke spot in the forest.

We all had furry books. They kinda looked like spiders. But without out the legs.

"Open to page 39"
"And how do we do that!" Draco spat
"Stroke the spin of course" I said smirking

I stroked the spin and it purred. I looked at Draco and winked. He looked impressed. I walked away leaving him to stroke the spin and figure the rest out.

Draco caught up to me. We passed Neville who was being attacked by his book. I couldn't help, but laugh.

I could see Draco was happy with my behavior.

"Oh I think there terribly funny" Hermione said in a startasic voice

"Oh yeah terribleky funny, very witty!" Draco shouted

"Wait until my father hears about his oaf teaching classes" he scoffed and turned to me who was smirking

"Shut up Mafloy!" Harry talked about

"OoOOooO" we both sang

I walked closer because I knew Draco was about to do something.

He looked over at Crabe and then at me. He dropped his bag at Goyale feet. He slowly walked over to Harry looking him up and down.

He looked up in terror.

"Demontor! Demontor!" He shouted

Harry and everyone else turned around to see that he was just teasing him.

Draco scoffed and we all pulled our hoods up and pretended to be one of the ghosts.

We all laughed, and teased him. I just sat there laughing at there jokes. I could see Harry was upset of my behavior.

We all turned around to see a big bird in front of the class.

Draco grabbed my hand and walked closer to the front. He went into his bag and grabbed two green apples.

"Catch!" He said throwing over an apple

I bite into the apple seeing Draco smirking at me.

"Wish that we're huh" I teased and bursted out laughing. I bent down to my knees dying of laughter.

I stood up straight, to see Draco to keep his smirk from growing wider. I took another bite, bad winked at him.

I could see he was trying to hide his blush. It was funny. He took a bite shoving people out of the way. When Neville moved over I took the spot next to Draco.

"Any one want to try and induce your self?"

Everyone took a step back except Harry.

"Great Harry, anyone else.?"

"I would love to be Harry's  Partner" I smirked and threw my apple back words. I jumped over the rock and walked over to Harry. I turned around to see Draco not so happy, but once again I just winked at him.