-48-

Dear Y/n,

Tomorrow is my birthday and Party. I can't wait to see you! Even thought I just saw you a couple of days ago. Theodore is over my house right now. He wanted me to say hello. He's staying over for the week while his parents are on a business trip. To be honest, I don't really now what to write in this letter. But my mother does say hello. She really likes you. She's already talking about grandchildren. Not to scare you though. I have no idea what my father thinks of you. But sense he's helping you at the Minstery, and he wouldn't risk his job for anything or anyone. I'm guessing he likes you.

Hope your doing well, love you tons,
Yours truly,
D.M

Another letter from him today. Right now I'm wrapping up his present for his party in a couple of days.

I got him a ring his always wanted. He's at least been waiting for it, for 2 years. But his father said he couldn't get it because he has to many rings.

I also got three different boxes. I cut up the sides so they would flap down. I put pictures of us in first, second, third, and fourth year pictures I'm all the boxes.

So basically, when you open the box the four side flap down and you can see all the pictures. Same with the other two boxes.

I hope he likes it. I also got us matching rings. They are sliver, on one ring it has his initials, then on the other hand mine. Then inside the ring it says 'I love you'

I thought they were adorable, so I got them.

I stood up and placed the box next to my bedside and sat on my bed. I was wearing grey sweats, with a huge black t-shirt.

The radio was playing from the kitchen. So I walk over there and turned up.

(Love you like a love song By. Selena Gomez. I know it's an old song, but I thought it would go with this)

'You are, and I want you to know baby' The radio sang and I did to

I swayed my hips to the music. Then I twirled around. Then moved my arms doing to the worm.

I grabbed a spoon and started singing and swinging my hips to the lyrics.

"I, I love you like love song Baby!" I kept singing.

I ran to the living room and slide across the titles. And again, kept swaying my hips. I jumped up and down, then swinging my head up and down.

The song ended and came another one. I ran back and turned it up to the highest setting.

It started with rock, then someone started singing.
(Rebel Girl, By Binkini Girl)

"Rebel Girl!" They sang

I ran to the closet and got a broom and acted like I was playing the gutair.

I kept swinging my head back and fourth until I heard a blast coming from the front room.

I dropped the broom, and grabbed my wand from the table.

"Are you are this is the place?" I heard
"I'm sure, I heard her and that Malfoy talking about it, and I was able to snatch the Mafloy letter to get her address" A deep voice said

I quietly went down the hall to get a better look. I saw two people from the Minstery!

What would the Minstery want?
"Your sure, he said to kill her right?" Another voice asked
"I'm think, but it would be good anyways right?" The deep voice said

I wasn't surprised that someone sent someone to kill me. But really? I'm only a child, but again. My father was sixteen and he did terrible things.

"If we don't kill her know, who knows what the world will turn into" The deep voice said again

Ok, there here to kill me. If I kill them, or defend me self, the Minstery will 100% deny it.

But who I'm kidding, if I sent someone to kill someone, I would 100% deny it. Anyone would.

Then my breath quickened. What if they did kill me. I would never see Draco again. I would never get to see his smile again, his laugh, never kiss him again.

I would never see Danny, Blaise, or Theo again. All my thoughts hit me in one second.

"Avada Kedavra!" The person shouted

A green light came next to my head. Oh god, I watch the light hit the book shelf. Me thinking that could've been me.

"Stupidfy!" I shout and hit someone and they fly out the window

I smile at my accomplishment.

"Avada-"
"Expelliarmus!" I shout and they fly to the counter.

I run over then make saying a spell so there arms are chained to there body. I turn down the radio and look down.

He was a man, with brown hair, brown eyes. He hissed at me, showing sharp teeth.

I bend down to make eye level.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" I ask
"Just kill me already!" He shouted
"I want kill you just yet, tell me your business here and who you are" I said

"Anthony" he said
"Anthony, Union" he said

"Anthony!" I shouted
"Remember me?" He asked smirking
"But, how!" I ask standing up
"You were easy to find you know" he said

I walked back over to him and grabbed the calor to his shirt.

"Come to kill me?" I asked
"No, we wanted to play" he said startasic
"Why though, I thought we were friends" I say
"We were, until I heard you killed Cedric" he said
"Then we had to kill you" he added
"Who was the other?" I ask
"Adam" he replied

"Avada Kedavra" I say

The light leaves his eyes and the life drains from his face. I look around the house seeing broken glass, broken wood, papers everywhere. I run over to my bed, seeing the box for Draco was ok. So I sigh happily.

Then I realized, I used magic out of school, under age magic, then I used unforgivable curse. I hit my head knowing that's just wonderful.

Next thing I know I looking into the grey eyes  that I love so bloody much.