-47-

Dear Y/n,

In a couple of weeks is my birthday. On June 4th. I will turn 15, of course my mother has planned a huge party for me. And I was wondering if you could be a survivor with me. We can tell everyone, how we escaped my horrible party. But only if you want. If you get bored of me, Blaise, Danny, Theo, and the goons will be there to. But let's be honest, who can get bored of me? Probably lots of people, but you? Nah.

Anyways I want to come over, I know your having a hard time, with the ministry, and stuff. But this could help you get your mind off things for a couple of hours. I hope your getting my letters because you didn't answer the last two of mine. But I did just send them after a couple of hours ago. But still. Sorry for be annoying in this letter. I literally can't stop thinking about you.

I know it's weird, but it's true. Well anyways, owl me back, and please come to party, for
Me?

Love you,
D.m

Dear Draco,

Yes, that party sounds wonderful. And yes I would be pleased to tell our friends, and family how we survived 'The big 15th Birthday Party'. And, I'm not sure yet, I could get bored with you. But not just yet.

And yes, it would be good to see the boys. I haven't really seen anyone except for the minstery. But enough about me, even before I knew about that party I got you gift, even if I didn't see you over the summer, which would never happen, cause I could not go with a summer not seeing you. I got you a present that your going to love! Well I hope you do.

And sorry for not answering your past couple of letters, I've been busy, not that I'm going anywhere. But just thinking, but I do have to agree, the party could be a good distraction from everything. Even from the News papers. Have you read them! There terrible! Well in my opinion, they think all these things about me doing something too secret with my Father.

And like you said, I wouldn't hurt a fly. Sorry again for not answering, love you my gummy bear. And imagining my smirking when I say that. Me teasing you about your cute little nick name. I want to tell you something really badly, but I want to see your face when I tell to you. And again imagine me smirking my butt off right now.

Love you,

Your Perfect, hot, pretty, cute, girlfriend,
Y/n Freaking Riddle
P.s. Last time, imagine me smirking again while you read that.

Dear Y/n,

Ok, I just told my mom that your coming. And yes I accept you apology. And wow, that's a lot of smirks there. Talking about a new world record, I'm I right. And wow. I'm offended that you could get sick of me. Moran! Kidding, kidding. I don't want to be murdered on my birthday. At least after presents and cake. And kisses from my, Perfect, Hot, pretty, cute girlfriend. And imagine me reading me reading off your letter then looking at you with a smirk. Then you just glaring at me like you murder me with your stare.

And yes I have read the papers about you and your father. We could talk about more in person. Only if you want. But I want to comfort you. And make you laugh.

Can't wait to see you!
D.M
P.S. can't wait for my present you got me

I read off the letter. Me and Draco have been mailing another none stop.  I have been missing him like crazy. And I couldn't wait to see him!