-12-

We got to Hogwarts and got off the train. We all changed into our robes for the feast.
"Did you see a flying car?!" A radam person says
"Oh yeah!" And other person says.
"I wonder where Potter is?" Draco says
"Oh my god do you care about anything else then potter?" You said in a tone.
"Yes I do care more then Potter!"
"And what is that?" You said smirking
"Getting Potter exspelled!" He said smirking
You laugh and nod your head back and forth.
You finally get in the huge castle. You smile at Draco who is looking around. Probably for Harry. We still have linked fingers.

But when we arrived into the great hall, we were one of trhe last ones to arrive. Everyone moved there head towards us. We both quickly stoped linking fingers.

When we sat down, we saw that Pansy was sitting down next to some other slytherin's. Draco sat across from me and Pansy.

I could tell Draco did not like Pansy because she annoyed him a lot. We're all 12 and she was aready trying to get a boy.

When we were eating the great halls doors came flying open. It was Ron and Harry. Everyone's eyes were on them. The sat down quickly and awkwardly.

After we were done eating we started to walk to our dorms.  I walked up to my dorm and waited to see who I was sharing a room with.

But when I looked over it looked like there was pictures on there bed side. I went over and bent down and looked at the pictures.

"Are you snooping around?" A deep voice said.
I turned around quickly to see a tall boy.
"I'm Blaise, Blaise Zabini." He said looking over at the bed side.
"Oh I'm y/n,  I think you have the wrong room tho"
"Nope that's all my stuff" he said while walking over to the bed.
"Oh, but I thought boys and girls weren't allowed to share a room?" You said tiring next to him
"Well I don't it might be a little mix up we can go talk to our perfect later about it, if that's ok with you?"
"Oh yeah it's good" you both sat in slience.
" well I'm going to bed, good night."
"Good night" you said walking out and into the common room

Authors note:
I have planed next year and it's going to be GOOD!
Trust me